Opinion on this femboy ?

HGH_

HGH_

Involuntary volcel
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
209
Reputation
165
Idk if the link works, I may be severely autistic, I'll put the tiktok link in reps if it doesn't work
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and ragingmanlet
nvm it works
 
Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
bunch of men in his comment section 😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Its only ok if you become lesbian after

Otherwise gross
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
Delete this
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and HGH_
im homophobic and doesnt even look that feminine just soft boy with makeup
 
Nah I’ve seen him. Are you?
I would probably smash if he was a girl but im not that attracted
I just posted bc every man in the comments were simping on him like crazy
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U
I would probably smash if he was a girl but im not that attracted
Seems like you’re attracted to him to me. You already like his face enough
 
Seems like you’re attracted to him to me. You already like his face enough
It might be true that I'm attracted to his feminine features but I would never smash knowing he's a guy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and shedontluv-U
I don't get the hype behind Nikolas tbh
 
It might be true that I'm attracted to his feminine features but I would never smash knowing he's a guy
You’d probably just do some soft shit huh
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
5
Views
27
MagicX
MagicX
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
1
Views
24
ilikefish
ilikefish
ecstazy
Replies
17
Views
71
dani08
D
olyen
Replies
0
Views
23
olyen
olyen
easternpill
Replies
4
Views
41
easternpill
easternpill

Users who are viewing this thread

  • meowmeow57
  • fatblackjewishwoman
Back
Top