Opinion: Why I hate actors

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I hate actors because of one reason, they get ridiculously jacked and shredded for a movie role, and its very obvious to anyone who knows shit about bodybuilding that they are on the juice, but they chalk it up to 'discipline,' and 'hard work.' So now foids expect normal men to be able to look like that even though they are lifetime natties, so to live up to their standards men now have to basically roid.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2581
Everyone looks like shit...So women are going to be surely disappointed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, crosshold and Deleted member 3043
Good I’m black we look shredded af natty regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3043
i mirin their halo effect
i mirin their halo effect

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 3123
I hate actors because of one reason, they get ridiculously jacked and shredded for a movie role, and its very obvious to anyone who knows shit about bodybuilding that they are on the juice, but they chalk it up to 'discipline,' and 'hard work.' So now foids expect normal men to be able to look like that even though they are lifetime natties, so to live up to their standards men now have to basically roid.
John Abraham was and maybe still is on the juice

John Abraham was and maybe still is on the juice
I dont think he used to be on the juice back the day but now he definitely is. He used to be just lean and somewhat muscular, but now he's jacked and shredded as a 46 year old man.

I dont think he used to be on the juice back the day but now he definitely is. He used to be just lean and somewhat muscular, but now he's jacked and shredded as a 46 year old man.
Dude they get paid to look good on camera. There’s a very high chance he was on juice before. Plus it’s not like he just injects. They(actors) usually have a whole team dedicated to his training,diet and cycle. Did u see him in shootout at Wadala?

Dude they get paid to look good on camera. There’s a very high chance he was on juice before. Plus it’s not like he just injects. They(actors) usually have a whole team dedicated to his training,diet and cycle. Did u see him in shootout at Wadala?
Ok here's an older photo of him
3908448.cms

Doesn't look very juicy does he right? Just looks like a well built dude, but I suspect for quite years now he has been juicing as after the age of 30 or so it slowly becomes harder and harder to maintain a good physique, but he has been improving in this time frame.

Ok here's an older photo of him
3908448.cms

Doesn't look very juicy does he right? Just looks like a well built dude, but I suspect for quite years now he has been juicing as after the age of 30 or so it slowly becomes harder and harder to maintain a good physique, but he has been improving in this time frame.
That’s from his dhoom days when he wasn’t even big. He made a major transformation around 2008 ish. I wouldn’t say he was on juice here

Everyone looks like shit...So women are going to be surely disappointed
true, the reality of it is that most men really just dont look that good so theyre gonna have to settle/deal with it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back