Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑

@loox

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, buflek, GalacticHero and 4 others
hair is getting long again but when i buzz my hair from the back i get that alien skull type back + mullet is getting more and more trendy

if you live in Australia or New Zealand it's a mogger low inhib bad boy hairstyle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, ballskin, Lars and 1 other person
if you live in Australia or New Zealand it's a mogger low inhib bad boy hairstyle
yeah it is thats why i guess fuck it i like the style so i am going for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
Mullets are a big no for me no matter what, usually it's only environmentalists, feminists and lesbians that has that haircut here...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Lars, Kingcel32 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Mullets are a big no for me no matter what, usually it's only environmentalists, feminists and lesbians that has that haircut here...
It is the same in nz only low inhib people with it here are rural people not anyone living in the cities. Maybe in the regions it is popular with low inhib men aswell.

In 2020, 86.7 percent of New Zealand's total population lived in urban areas and cities.

• +1
Impossible to appeal to hqnp with one.
a lot of the slayers I see are jacked tall dudes with mullet/tats. but yeah probs not good if you want a HQNP Christian virgin wife

• +1
a lot of the slayers I see are jacked tall dudes with mullet/tats. but yeah probs not good if you want a HQNP Christian virgin wife
Where are you seeing these guys, the slayers here usually have the tiktok perm and good colouring not mullets. Lots of the rugby lads are getting them and they look like shit.

• +1
I think one can only pull off this hairstyle if they are already a chad. A chads hairstyle doesn't matter because he can make almost any hairstyle look good. I personally think this hairstyle looks horrific it's not aesthetically pleasing at all.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 8365, germanlooks and 2 others
Where are you seeing these guys, the slayers here usually have the tiktok perm and good colouring not mullets.
maori slayers man. they look big and broad like rugby players and look low inhib asf with mullet

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
I think one can only pull off this hairstyle if they are already a chad. A chads hairstyle doesn't matter because he can make almost any hairstyle look good. I personally think this hairstyle looks horrific it's not aesthetically pleasing at all.
yeah this. if that's op in avi he will still slay with buzzcut jfl

Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

maori slayers man. they look big and broad like rugby players and look low inhib asf with mullet
Only Maori slayers I know are the ones with semi Euro colouring and prettyboy maxxed like this guy.
4e5c03114641fea705152752eca657b4
NewIMage_13b04542-48be-4be1-9cbf-ec6a1315a727.jpg
reece-walsh-1a.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I dont want that

Get tapper bro. You have diamond face shape like me, if you don’t hide temples it will be brutal. Fade is a no

• +1
Reactions: Lars
@Gallowglass you reckon Dan Carter is the best looking all black of all time?

• +1
toss up between mccaw and him. But yeah i'd have to give it to dan carter because mccaw looks slightly too ogre

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Nigga what is black about him? Its a white male

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Your French aren't you? Start watching rugby you guys won the 6 nations and are good now.
Yes. I prefer football tho. I lowkey followed rugby in 2013 cuz we went in finals vs NZ but how they raped us made me lose interest tbh

• +1
Need a good face. To pull off that hairstyle.

How is modelling going?

• +1
Yes. I prefer football tho. I lowkey followed rugby in 2013 cuz we went in finals vs NZ but how they raped us made me lose interest tbh
Brah that was 2011. Was a really close game stressful watching that shit tbh.

• JFL
Need a good face. To pull off that hairstyle.

How is modelling going?

skin sucked at that time so i couldnt get there, but when i am in the sun my acne is all gone so i am using melanotan 2 to get a tan + the sun benefits

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Only in Australia or New Zealand else you look like a faggot 80s cuckold
Only Maori slayers I know are the ones with semi Euro colouring and prettyboy maxxed like this guy.
4e5c03114641fea705152752eca657b4
NewIMage_13b04542-48be-4be1-9cbf-ec6a1315a727.jpg
reece-walsh-1a.jpg
All Māori are slayers tbh

• +1
Only in Australia or New Zealand else you look like a faggot 80s cuckold

All Māori are slayers tbh
This nigga looks like the half curry model. Whats name?

yeah i am going my old hairstyle again or just curles everywhere hmm hard one

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Moggie
  • +1
You think I look a bit like the guy on the right, same face shape?
Yes same. We do have the same one. Its diamond. Its the best for bone proeminence, and hollow cheeks, but gay narrow temples so gotta play fraud game forever

• +1
skin sucked at that time so i couldnt get there, but when i am in the sun my acne is all gone so i am using melanotan 2 to get a tan + the sun benefits
brutals.
yeah, over for acne models.
need good skin, at fotoshoots

• +1
you should go for it tbh, mullets are popular now, they are basically burst fades leaving the back part long, i wouldn't let it grow so much as in the pic or i'd use wax to have pointy straightish hair in the back while curly on the top, makes for a good contrast