Opinions On And Experience's With Korean Skincare?

Iblamealex

Iblamealex

Iron
I wanted to know of peoples experiences and opinions on Korean Skincare as i've seen on a lot of differing opinions across the internet and especailly on Tiktok with some people saying its a god send and others saying its useless and a psuedoscience. Is it worth spending the money to get high quality prodcuts from across the world or should I just stick to well known brands? Also, I want actually opinions and real life experiences not just "tReT oR DeAth".

its cope and a waste of money, all skincare beyond tret, cleanser, and moisturizer is useless cope

dont waste your money little greycel

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sprinkles and Maalik
made my skin worse (korean)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and mirrormogger
its cope and a waste of money, all skincare beyond tret, cleanser, and moisturizer is useless cope

and sunscreen, especially if youre using tret

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and xegigi
and sunscreen, especially if youre using tret
they have moisturizers with spf too these days, goes up to spf 50 i think which should be enough for most people

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
i spent 80$ on korean skincare and it didnt do shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard Cheese and xegigi

Ive seen tonnes of foid anecdotes about tazarotene being better and faster than tret.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Ive seen tonnes of foid anecdotes about tazarotene being better and faster than tret.
two sides of the same coin

use whatever retinoid product works for you

How long did it take you to see tret results
couple months for full transformation but started to see results in just a few weeks

Problem with tret is that it gives you the gay shiny vampire look

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wanted to know of peoples experiences and opinions on Korean Skincare as i've seen on a lot of differing opinions across the internet and especailly on Tiktok with some people saying its a god send and others saying its useless and a psuedoscience. Is it worth spending the money to get high quality prodcuts from across the world or should I just stick to well known brands? Also, I want actually opinions and real life experiences not just "tReT oR DeAth".
waste of money

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and xegigi
Problem with tret is that it gives you the gay shiny vampire look
i dont think the tret cream does that. didnt for me anyways, maybe its only the gel

i dont think the tret cream does that. didnt for me anyways, maybe its only the gel
It does but maybe depends on how strong the version you're using it. The gay glow is well documented though.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
A lot of women use Korean products like that snail crap and they still look dumb without makeup
So probably useless