Opinions on applying fillers on yourself?

Kraken
To jawline and chin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Carpediem and Hipcel
Women do that all the time and have done for 10+ years.
Feel no guilt, as long as it's not overdone & you can get away it in IRL once the date is set up.

Soft edits are ok. Changing entire features to different shapes is not and will just lead to you getting friendzoned during the date or shortly after it.

Edit - Thought the title said filters, not fillers. Will leave my dyslexia on public display

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Wallenberg, Corleone and 2 others
Also wanna know this

They are temporary right? So if you fuck up it'll go away eventually innit

How many injections would it take tho? Presumably a few dozen right?

How many injections would it take tho? Presumably a few dozen right?
How many injections would it take for what? You do realize this is a personal preference thing? There is no correct number of injections

They are temporary right? So if you fuck up it'll go away eventually innit
Fillers can be dissolved, so if you don't like the look, you can get rid of them almost immediately

How many injections would it take for what? You do realize this is a personal preference thing? There is no correct number of injections
For jaw definition

I was thinking some along the entire jaw to make it protrude

IMO everything is fair game except lips - lip fillers on men look very bad (and they don't look good on women either).

I had Profhilo done on cheeks, undereye, chin. Easily the best $400 (plus another 400 a month later, since it's part of the treatment) I spent. Adds tons of volume and hydration to the treated area with just a single day of downtime.

The PS said results will last 12 months, but so far it's held up for 18 months and counting. No migration or loss.

Sounds retarded.

• +1
Reactions: stevenashbaby, Deprived, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 1 other person
IMO everything is fair game except lips - lip fillers on men look very bad (and they don't look good on women either).

I had Profhilo done on cheeks, undereye, chin. Easily the best $400 (plus another 400 a month later, since it's part of the treatment) I spent. Adds tons of volume and hydration to the treated area with just a single day of downtime.

The PS said results will last 12 months, but so far it's held up for 18 months and counting. No migration or loss.
I’m interested in Profhilo. How many syringes did you get? Did you get 2 treatments or 1? I’ve heard in the beginning you only get hydration, and the bio stimulation doesn’t come until like 4 months after the first injection. Did you feel like your skin got thicker? What other changes did you see? Pore, acne, acne scar, wrinkles, under eye bags etc? Thanks

I’m interested in Profhilo. How many syringes did you get? Did you get 2 treatments or 1? I’ve heard in the beginning you only get hydration, and the bio stimulation doesn’t come until like 4 months after the first injection. Did you feel like your skin got thicker? What other changes did you see? Pore, acne, acne scar, wrinkles, under eye bags etc? Thanks
You need to get 2 syringes. One at the initial consultation and one 1 month later for any real effect to happen. Undereyes became like 5 years younger, skin thickness pretty much the same, but the amount of 'volume' increased a lot. Less wrinkles, smaller pores

If your jaw just needs tweaking then it's an easy no-brainer looksmax. If you are severely recessed though then it'll look uncanny having that much filler in the jaw (15ml+) and it will be more cost effective long term to just get an implant.

You need to get 2 syringes. One at the initial consultation and one 1 month later for any real effect to happen. Undereyes became like 5 years younger, skin thickness pretty much the same, but the amount of 'volume' increased a lot. Less wrinkles, smaller pores
How many months has it been since your treatments? Profhilo claims after the HA dissolves, it would stimulate your own fat cells to grow and add volume to your face. Do you notice that fat stimulating effect?

Bad idea.
There are plenty of YouTube videos of people teaching how to do it.

Also, you don't even need a license for it. There are uneducated foids that carry it out in beauty shops JFL. Can't be too hard

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Oh my god I just had my first injection ever it’s so fucking painful wtf I was crying lol. How many ml did you get around your eyes? I got 3ml total, 1.5ml on my forehead and 1.5 ml around my eyes. Didn’t get any for my chin or lower face or jaw. Did you get the standard 5 points injection each side?