Opinions on Dr Joan Birbe?

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Anyone consulted him or had work done?

He’s very aesthetics orientated maxfac but isn’t talked about much or even at all on this forum.

He’s pretty affordable as well compared to others.

Just wondering whether I can trust this guy or if I need to consult a 3rd maxfac

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
never 'trust' anybody

never 'trust' anybody
This isn’t a helpful reply

If I want to fix my face then I’ve got no choice but to choose a maxfac and ‘trust’ them- I can’t saw my own jaw open in my bathroom mirror with some painkillers

He’s very aesthetics orientated maxfac but isn’t talked about much or even at all on this forum.

Just wondering whether I can trust this guy or if I need to consult a 3rd maxfac
show some b/a

How much is bimax/genio with him?

The consultation was good. On Mai the Genioplasty done with jaw angle implants. If you wish, I will let you know about the results, but only privately