• +1
Reactions: thecel
Hard nope.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger and thecel
Her body proportions are comical.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and cytoplasm
E1E1AAAC 1F9C 4464 AB6A 3ACBD650797E

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, amkcel, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Ambiguity is good on internet forums. It sparks interesting debates.

No lol your poll answers can literally mean 2 opposite things buddy. The poll will fail to separate the signal from the noise.

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
very stereotypical of you sir

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and thecel
fat women don't exist because you stop being a person once you're obese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 29078, Mr.Proper and 3 others
Just contribute to increase hypergamy with landwhales bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, PointOfNoReturn, hattrick and 1 other person
fat women don't exist because you stop being a person once you're obese.

“Fat” includes sub-obese overweight people. Are they human or nah?

disgusting asf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
“Fat” includes sub-obese overweight people. Are they human or nah?
all humans are in good shape, visibly muscular, with the lowest bodyfat required to maintain hormonal function, because everyone who doesn't isn't human, that includes skinnyfats.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, User49, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
all humans are in good shape, visibly muscular, with the lowest bodyfat required to maintain hormonal function, because everyone who doesn't isn't human, that includes skinnyfats.
over for my skinnyfatass, monday i go jim and lose the bf and i ll put muscles on me after the cut anyway anything is possible

Attachments

• 3407996_3369396_3333014_3319127_3316129_IMG_7154.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Women aren’t supposed to be muscular

• +1
Women aren’t supposed to be muscular
all humans are supposed to be in excellent physical condition, just like all other animals on the planet, no organism desires to be weak.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and User49
there are BBWs with narrow waist and large hips.
I like those

• Woah
  • Love it
Just contribute to increase hypergamy with landwhales bro

Legit because OP is a mogger.

If I date fat women, I don’t contribute to increasing hypergamy. I’m ugly subhuman manlet framelet dicklet.

If I date fat women, I don’t contribute to increasing hypergamy. I’m ugly subhuman manlet framelet dicklet.

Attachments

• 3388558_ts_so_over.mp4
    7.1 MB
  • JFL
they're fat

• JFL

This hits the hardest because even if you have mogger face you should still be careful of ONS because she would probably use it against you later and totally humiliate you

• +1
This hits the hardest because even if you have mogger face you should still be careful of ONS because she would probably use it against you later and totally humiliate you
Humiliation isn’t real if you aren’t bothered

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lasnt and HalfGypsyMogger
all humans are supposed to be in excellent physical condition, just like all other animals on the planet, no organism desires to be weak.
Humans are like the only animal that isn't naturally at their genetic muscular peak and have to train for years to reach it. House cats can spend their entire life in a cage and then shatter every P4P human jumping record the first time they're let out. Gorillas just sit around all day eating weeds and look at their physiques. Humans put excess calories into storage to save for running their uniquely powerful brains, and only build excess muscle when its needed.

This is what the oldest, most primitive tribal people look like:

cope cope copium XD COPE COPE COPE GUYS U MAD U MAD you have been.... been LE TWOLLED!1 COPE COPE COPE SEETHE SEETHE DIALATE

No, I enjoying working out and I like muscular women.

Humans are like the only animal that isn't naturally at their genetic muscular peak and have to train for years to reach it. House cats can spend their entire life in a cage and then shatter every P4P human jumping record the first time they're let out. Gorillas just sit around all day eating weeds and look at their physiques. Humans put excess calories into storage to save for running their uniquely powerful brains, and only build excess muscle when its needed.

No, I enjoying working out and I like muscular women.
Man again u with ur fuckingg theories ffs dont u have anything productive to do but write essays

• JFL
they look good compared to the average person though, I don't see what you're getting at, but also they're from an area that's sparse in resources so naturally they're going to be slim.

these are the sentinelese , an uncontacted tribe that lives on an island that they never leave, they're not endurance hunters.

Pic-4-5-768x512.jpg
john-chau-gq-september-2019-03.jpg

most of them are more muscular than most guys in the gym are.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Lawton88 and thecel
I hate fat women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and AspiringMogger
you can’t just say “fat women” cause it depends entirely on fat distribution

It’s an obvious yes to a fat chick with big titties and a big ass while not having crazy amounts of facial fat

But we’ve all seen the fat bitches built like the dude from despicable me, all torso but somehow no tits, and a flat ass. It’s hard no on that type

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
the thing about fatties is that even if they can look okay in a picture - and I'm not talking about those pictures, they're all way too fat - is that they just look embarassing when they're naked and moving around. something about the way they move just looks so silly and inept. also their disgusting calves.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
uncontacted
pictures of them being contacted

no, but I'm aware of who they are. yeah, I thought by muscular, you meant more muscular than that