Opinions on lacy

GodzillaTheWise

GodzillaTheWise

KHHV Pilled
Joined
Aug 17, 2026
Posts
71
Reputation
34
Idk about you guys but I genuinely hate lacy, he’s so fucking boneless and fat. It’s insane that people are editing him. And I think he’s MAX mltn
 
Hes Just a Chud who gets edited cause hes famous and friends with marlon, I think everyone knows he doesnt mog
 
Hes Just a Chud who gets edited cause hes famous and friends with marlon, I think everyone knows he doesnt mog
Yeah, he’s the definition of chud. Still get so pissed at the edits of him and people glazing him because of his ”Glow up”
 
he went from sub human to ltn, he did improve but he was beyond saving
 
  • +1
Reactions: mghxi and GodzillaTheWise

Similar threads

iamnothing
Replies
2
Views
58
Majklos
Majklos
Goldenboy.
Replies
2
Views
26
forearmgod
forearmgod
lumified
Replies
4
Views
64
lumified
lumified
D
Replies
4
Views
167
Deleted member 345770
D
cold_nano
Replies
2
Views
54
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top