opinions on leg-lengthening surgery, does it really work? how risky is it?

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
How many inches can you gain from leg lengthening surgery?

If LL is actually worth it I am willing to invest all of my life savings in it.

Last edited:
the only one who knows his shit it's @CosmicMaxxer, read his pinned thread

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Elvisandreaa and mulattomaxxer
20% the length of your femur and tibia is considered the safe limit where you'll keep 90+% of potential athletic ability.
Usually 8 cm in femur and 5 cm in tibia in practice. That's the limit on Stryde internal fixation nails.
Some ppl get away with more than that, like 8 inches but its riskier, has worse recovery, and usually needs external fixation.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and mulattomaxxer
20% the length of your femur and tibia is considered the safe limit where you'll keep 90+% of potential athletic ability.
Usually 8 cm in femur and 5 cm in tibia in practice. That's the limit on Stryde internal fixation nails.
Some ppl get away with more than that, like 8 inches but its riskier, has worse recovery, and usually needs external fixation.
That's huge

I should do this and be 6'9, just to mog short ppl who get it. All 6'+ guys should get LL to preserve the natural order. Stop frauding

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ManzareK
How many inches can you gain from leg lengthening surgery?

If LL is actually worth it I am willing to invest all of my life savings in it.
How tall are you?

You can get upto 6 inches in height. Although you would want to look proportional after.

I will outline my experience from being tall (6ft 3). Height halo is REALLY FUCKING GOOD but if you think that all your problems will go away with a few inches of bone you are in for a poor experience.

I am from the UK and from what I have seen shorts guys can still do decently on the dating scene. (5ft 5 or above). Issues arise when your "small". I used to be really skinny and I would get teased despite being tall. If your a manlet and gymmaxxed people will respect you.

The "it never began" range is when your at or below whatever the average female height for your country is. For the UK its 5ft 3.

You can go to somewhere like Russia to get it done cheap. (Still going to costs alot of money).

Wether you should do it or not is up to you. Do you think its worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and .👽.
go to ll forum plenty of experiences.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It's literal torture

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
How tall are you?

You can get upto 6 inches in height. Although you would want to look proportional after.

I will outline my experience from being tall (6ft 3). Height halo is REALLY FUCKING GOOD but if you think that all your problems will go away with a few inches of bone you are in for a poor experience.

I am from the UK and from what I have seen shorts guys can still do decently on the dating scene. (5ft 5 or above). Issues arise when your "small". I used to be really skinny and I would get teased despite being tall. If your a manlet and gymmaxxed people will respect you.

The "it never began" range is when your at or below whatever the average female height for your country is. For the UK its 5ft 3.

You can go to somewhere like Russia to get it done cheap. (Still going to costs alot of money).

Wether you should do it or not is up to you. Do you think its worth it?
How tall is the average UKcel?

On the forums you can see several people getting wrecked by lengthening too much, but Paley suggests 6.3 inches being a safe limit for double quadrilateral. I'm 100% sure some people could lengthen more (I did quadrilateral 1x with Paley himself and lengthened 12 cm when his site says 10cm), and 110% sure some people would have to lengthen even less (this is usually the case). Paley does the most procedures and is at the top of his league so I'd use this as a general guideline https://paleyinstitute.org/centers-...lengthening/costs-financial-considerations/#/

Your pre-surgery flexibility, muscularity, determination to physical therapy and more will ultimately determine how much you can "safely" lengthen.

Probably not worth spending your life savings on it imo, but maybe save up some more and if it's still bothering you go for it. Here's something that I found after my surgery but seemed to sum up most of the decision making points https://leglengtheningsurgery.com/surgery/is-cosmetic-leg-limb-lengthening-worth-it/

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
It totally works,

Real looksmaxxers with actual balls are living totally fine lives post LL, Enjoying their 3, 4 even 5 inches height increase.

Yet you bunch of children on here cope with facial surgeries you'll never get and pretend LL is some mythical make believe thing

• +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M
How tall is the average UKcel?
5ft 9. Trust statistics with measurements like this. The average zoomer isn't 6ft tall.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 14978
5ft 9. Trust statistics with measurements like this. The average zoomer isn't 6ft tall.
That includes all men even oldcels and ethnics. Average 20 year old white guy must be 5'10" at the very least. Probably, 5'10.5"-5'11".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
That includes all men even oldcels and ethnics. Average 20 year old white guy must be 5'10" at the very least. Probably, 5'10.5"-5'11".
IDK maybe.