Opinions on morph of me with wider gonions

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
I made this morph of me with wider gonions

Would implants or fillers be a better way of achieving this, as it is only a minor change

I don’t believe chewing would help as my gonions aren’t that good, but it may because I have a masseter size imbalance and the better side of my jaw has the larger masseter

IMG 9029
IMG 9033

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, aleksander, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
Solution
Blackgymmax

Would implants or fillers be a better way of achieving this, as it is only a minor change

I don’t believe chewing would help as my gonions aren’t that good, but it may because I have a masseter size imbalance and the better side of my jaw has the larger masseter

View attachment 2942974View attachment 2942975
Is this neutral position
U can get this w fillers and it'll look literally better than the morph
However u may need a steeper jaw it looks flat
Yea get filler or implants but u should definitely get a haircut bro.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, UZB_Strebl, silencio and 2 others
That’s the kind of result chewing might achieve though.

The only useful jaw implants are those which are placed along the entire mandible which I imagine are very expensive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, likenesss, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
That’s the kind of result chewing might achieve though.

The only useful jaw implants are those which are placed along the entire mandible which I imagine are very expensive.
I have inverted gonions (correct me if I am wrong here, but I have no gonion flare on my xrays), so I doubt chewing would be that effective

I was thinking a conservative jaw angle implant would be best in my situation for these results

I also think filler could achieve these results, but I don’t think they would be good in the long run due to migration

chew five gums at the time and hop on tren

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, UZB_Strebl, Acridax and 3 others
I have inverted gonions (correct me if I am wrong here, but I have no gonion flare on my xrays), so I doubt chewing would be that effective

I was thinking a conservative jaw angle implant would be best in my situation for these results

I also think filler could achieve these results, but I don’t think they would be good in the long run due to migration
I mean jaw implants in general are quite bad since they’re nowhere near as angular as bone.

Filler would be your best bet for this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadintraining, likenesss and UZB_Strebl
mean jaw implants in general are quite bad since they’re nowhere near as angular as bone.
I believe they are just as angular as bone when done right

You need to be lean for that angularity to be visible, plus they need good placement

I believe they are just as angular as bone when done right

You need to be lean for that angularity to be visible, plus they need good placement
I’ve literally never seen one good result except maybe people like Matt Rife and Tom Cruise. These are people with lots of money who can afford great implant designs with the best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, UZB_Strebl and chadintraining
I’ve literally never seen one good result except maybe people like Matt Rife and Tom Cruise. These are people with lots of money who can afford great implant designs with the best.
I have access to quite a bit of money, so that won’t be an issue

And what is your opinion on Giant Implants, as he is the guy who I was thinking of going to for designs when it is time for me to get them

I have access to quite a bit of money, so that won’t be an issue

And what is your opinion on Giant Implants, as he is the guy who I was thinking of going to for designs when it is time for me to get them
No idea tbh.

Does my morph look natural/harmonious, and do you believe it is achievable
Yes but I’m telling you that’s the kind of result fillers achieve since it’s essentially an augmentation of the masseter region.

The morph is harmonious but in terms of actual PSL gain, I’d say it’s quite lacking.

What would you say would be better for increasing PSL
Actually scratch what I said lol the morph looks pretty good and would be a worthwhile change.

Get that mop off your head first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and chadintraining
Actually scratch what I said lol the morph looks pretty good and would be a worthwhile change.

Get that mop off your head first.
All of the best transformations I see are subtle, yet noticeable ones like the one I made

Yes but I’m telling you that’s the kind of result fillers achieve since it’s essentially an augmentation of the masseter region.

The morph is harmonious but in terms of actual PSL gain, I’d say it’s quite lacking.
do you think a well designed implant would mog in my case and be able to achieve this look

I don't think masseter hypertrophy would work due to my gonions

I am fine with fillers, but I would rather have a more permanent solution

Rameiri mogs and he’s 8k

ur jaw is fine fix other shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and chadintraining
like what

I have already fixed hair btw

But I do think an improved jaw would help me out quite a bit
u almost have hollows lean down a little more. was going to say hair, and i’m assuming ur eyes aren’t very good

and ur nose is a bigger flaw than ur jaw btw. leaning down will give ur jaw more angularity also

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
u almost have hollows lean down a little more. was going to say hair, and i’m assuming ur eyes aren’t very good

and ur nose is a bigger flaw than ur jaw btw. leaning down will give ur jaw more angularity also
Ikr 0 psl or smv difference if he gets jaw angles i swear most people on this forum are retarded and have 0 eye for aesthetic

• Hmm...

my eye area is pretty decent/good, but am hiding it for privacy reasons

I am around 15% bf, so I do plan to do this, but I can already tell my gonions aren't anything that special via what I see now + I have seen my xrays and there is no flare

I already have plans to get a rhinoplasty

I believe gonions are the final place for improvement in my situation after the rhino, and they only need some small modifications to be close to ideal

Last edited:
Ikr 0 psl or smv difference if he gets jaw angles i swear most people on this forum are retarded and have 0 eye for aesthetic
Jaw angles aren't the only thing I plan on doing, I also plan on rhino

I have also done some softmaxxes since I took these pics (mainly hair)

And from my personal experiences, all the biggest slayers ik have pretty good lower thirds n gonions, so I see that is a pretty important area

Jaw angles aren't the only thing I plan on doing, I also plan on rhino

I have also done some softmaxxes since I took these pics (mainly hair)
U have long Philtrum but maybe it harmonizes because ur mid face would be to short from lip lift also are u hapa / ethnic u should also widen ur mouth

U have long Philtrum but maybe it harmonizes because ur mid face would be to short from lip lift also are u hapa / ethnic u should also widen ur mouth
my philtrum is long because my nose is short, but it doesn't look as bad compared to some other cases of bad philtrums I have seen (usually when due to short chin or thin lips), I would say this is pretty unfixable unless nose can somehow be lengthened (which I don't believe is possible as of right now)

I am not hapa/ethnic, I am 100% white

how should mouth widening be done, but I do think the mouth does look narrower due to nose width or facial expression possibly

my philtrum is long because my nose is short, but it doesn't look as bad compared to some other cases of bad philtrums I have seen (usually when due to short chin or thin lips), I would say this is pretty unfixable unless nose can somehow be lengthened (which I don't believe is possible as of right now)

I am not hapa/ethnic, I am 100% white

how should mouth widening be done, but I do think the mouth does look narrower due to nose width or facial expression possibly
3d print devices start from smallest and build up to biggest

• Hmm...
3d print devices start from smallest and build up to biggest
do you think the jaw angles make me look better, or scrap them as a whole

I have the resources to do all of it, so that isn't an issue for me

I am trying to achieve a masculine look with a few pretty touches (like hair, skin, etc..), as I believe that is what is ideal for appeal

Last edited:
do you think the jaw angles make me look better, or scrap them as a whole

I have the resources to do all of it, so that isn't an issue for me

I am trying to achieve a masculine look with a few pretty touches (like hair, skin, etc..), as I believe that is what is ideal for appeal
I guess I mean isn’t gonna make much of difference tho pm entire face

View attachment 2942974View attachment 2942975
Is this neutral position

• +1
Solution
Is this neutral position
neutral position I believe, I took the pic a good while ago so I don't remember

and how would I get a steeper jaw, I do def agree on my jaw angle being a bit flat tho, but may just be head position

Crazy that I can tell you’re a gook even without ur eyes showing

Crazy that I can tell you’re a gook even without ur eyes showing
I am white, that is probably just the hair tbh (which I have changed btw)

My maxilla is also pretty good, so it isn’t that creating the look either

I am white, that is probably just the hair tbh (which I have changed btw)

My maxilla is also pretty good, so it isn’t that creating the look either
Your nose looks super gooky. So does your face. You look like a disgusting filipino.

Last edited:
just chew , chad ... in (eternal) training

also ur mongoloid primitive if u want to be attractive u must cro magnoidmax