Opinions on No Shampoo?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Opinions on No Shampoo? Didnt see lots of ppl speak about it here hsould i do it

Yes do it, my hair turned naturally wavy after i did it. I went bald for a dare so the withdrawal period wasn't actually bad.

This shit cured my dandruff but increases dandruff during the initial period. It can get so itchy for some people that they scrach their heads too much that it can cause balding.

Wash you hair daily with lukewarm or hot water as cold water will not be strong enough.

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
It depends on what type of hair you have irc

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Attachments

• IMG_20240104_235736.jpg
    IMG_20240104_235736.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
fight ur barber :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 67558, triggr and 1 other person
3 Months on noshampoo, 3a curly hair, the dandruff and dryness is killing me

• +1
is it worth it
Really depends on the individual, but I've reached the conclusion shampoo isn't fully evil. For guys with straight hair shampooing ur hair once or twice a week with a high quality shampoo is overall better than noshampoo I think but once again it's individual

3 Months on noshampoo, 3a curly hair, the dandruff and dryness is killing me
Did you do low poo first? You can use those soap shampoos that have little to no chemicals.

I used to watch scamza and though cold showers were a good idea and it didnt wash my hair well enough and made no poo fucking shit.
Are you washing with hot water?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Napoleon1800
Did you do low poo first? You can use those soap shampoos that have little to no chemicals.

I used to watch scamza and though cold showers were a good idea and it didnt wash my hair well enough and made no poo fucking shit.
Are you washing with hot water?
No I went straight into nopoo, planning to switch to lowpoo

I wash with lukewarm water

i did this like 2 years ago im not sure, i wash my hair every two-three days with water only and its wavier
I remember i was sick once and didnt wash my hair for a week and it didnt even look greasy. Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56664
No I went straight into nopoo, planning to switch to lowpoo

I wash with lukewarm water
I would wash with lukewarm water regurarly but hot water washing cleared a lot of my dandruff when i did no poo. I had dandruff for 3 months on poo, shampooed once, dandruff went away and never shampooed again after that.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I would wash with lukewarm water regurarly but hot water washing cleared a lot of my dandruff when i did no poo. I had dandruff for 3 months on poo, shampooed once, dandruff went away and never shampooed again after that.
So I should try hot water? But isn't that horrible for curly hair?

I should try shampooing once again and then back to nopoo?

• +1

Don’t use hot water, it’s bad for all hair, especially curls. Low poo > no poo, the latter only works for small no of people

• +1
Opinions on No Shampoo? Didnt see lots of ppl speak about it here hsould i do it
Make your own shampoo/soap. Either way the shit normal shampoo has wont really affect the bacteria, if you want to clean yourself use isopropyl alcohol, soap is just for smelling nice

• +1

I have wavy/ straight hair so i cant really tell you about curly hair. Yes hot water is bad for you hair but im pretty sure these effects are reversible anyways. Just use hot water most days. Use hotter water in you next shower and see the effect on dandruff. I would primarily use lukewarm water and 1/2 a week use hot water to properly clean you hair.

Some people's dandruff get so bad during the withdrawal period they keep scratching and scratching and if you think about it you are just ripping out your hairs like a dad fighting for a custody case. THIS CAN CAUSE FUCKING BALDING. IF THIS IS YOU FIND OTHER SOLUTIONS, google and dont just trust my judgment, i dont know about 3a hair.

• +1
Don’t use hot water, it’s bad for all hair, especially curls. Low poo > no poo, the latter only works for small no of people
A few hot water showers wont kill you and you need an effective way to clean you hair. This "damage" is mostly reversable.

• +1