Opinions on ostarine (MK-2866) gymcellers GTFIH

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
I've read that ostarine is the safest sarm to take and that it promotes collagen turn-over. I also read it could increase bone density.

Anyone got any experiences with ostarine?

ostarine only good for cut

never tried it since I got access to anavar :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
I've read that ostarine is the safest sarm to take and that it promotes collagen turn-over. I also read it could increase bone density.

Fuck sarms, just do test

is it worth it and what'd you notice while on cycle?
im on rad now

imo not worth it. not significant muscle gain but u will lose fat and reatin muscle if thats what u wantm. if ur gonna take sarms take rad. sarms are easily accesable and easier to recover after cycle which is why i take

but this is true:
Fuck sarms, just do test

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
yeah no, don't wanna fuck up my natural test
Nigger sarms will nuke your balls. They're worse for them than test. If you're that scared of test shutting you down just do pct. You could also take clomid during the cycle to guarantee you won't shut down

dont take that shit, its barley fucking studied and is medium to high risk, take anavar, way safer than almost any sarm and its even prescribed by doctors, its non androgenic and regarding collagen it boosts dht which can increase collagen

It ascended me hard just loss of volume in hair gained muscke lost fat

dont take that shit, its barley fucking studied and is medium to high risk, take anavar, way safer than almost any sarm and its even prescribed by doctors, its non androgenic and regarding collagen it boosts dht which can increase collagen
"Boosts DHT" "Non androgenic" - Are you retarded?

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
Fucking tard inject steriods (specifialy dht deritaves ones)

• +1
Reactions: its_over

read my post on sarms

So ur gonna bald

"Boosts DHT" "Non androgenic" - Are you retarded?
Anavar is made in a lab, obviously, its structure is chemically made, that lets it exhibit a favorable anabolic to androgenic activity ratio. This means that it promotes muscle growth with fewer androgenic side effect.

There are more reasons but I’m not gonna argue with a fucking retard who doesn’t even know something common like the fact Anavar is almost completely non androgenic, ofc it has some but it’s so minor it doesn’t cause any of the side effect actual androgen compounds will give you