Opinions on STEMcucking

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
My opinion on STEMcucking

It's useful to know math and science. If you want to be good at anything you will eventually need to know some of it, or else overcompensate massively. Math teaches you how to do things more efficiently. It's applicable to pretty much everything. Even theoretical math and science eventually becomes useful in real life. What seems abstract and obtuse today becomes the reality of tomorrow, provided that the world doesn't disintegrate into barbarity.

Martin Shkreli for example. aside from going to jail he lived a really alpha lifestyle. Can you imagine being a self employed pharma CEO that bullies journalists? Tha'ts my dream. Idk much else about him but Im pretty sure he had some girlfriend

So while stemcucking with the endgame of being some silicon valley slave is not ideal, I think stem can give you skills that augment you alpha lifestyle that you develop with looksmaxxing. Having a degree, or just a lot of scientific knowledge in general, is like having a 2nd passport. It allows you to travel and get opportunities.

Never abandon the blackpill or the lookist lifestyle worldview.

@Dope stop stemcucking

Math is the only thing I've ever excelled at but refuse to STEMcuck tbh ngl ded srs.

Idk much else about him but Im pretty sure he had some girlfriend
Virgin until he started seeing a Vice journalist. They broke off after Shkreli took care of her student loan. I doubt they even had sex tbh.