Opinions on Suleyman Tas for rhinoplasty?

a big nose is not a problem for us men, as long as you have a big dick. but if you have a big nose and a small dick then you have to cope with a rhinoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, .👽., Deleted member and 1 other person
You can get good nose with 2k in Turkey. 7k Is pretty expensive.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member
Look for if he has any succcessful operations in noses like yours. Tas was #1 on my list because he did many masculine bulbous tip corrections. But if you need to correct a hump or whatevee can be done for cheaper
can you post some of them? i may go to him for a revision rhino and i have the same issue

nvm i saw them. they do look good

Last edited:
Good if you want one of these ridiculous looking turkish noses and are female

Look for if he has any succcessful operations in noses like yours. Tas was #1 on my list because he did many masculine bulbous tip corrections. But if you need to correct a hump or whatevee can be done for cheaper
i have a fucked up nose too

I have a subhuman nose , like the turks
Good if you want one of these ridiculous looking turkish noses and are female
I want a visible change , side ,lenght and front
Everyone that operates males either barely touches it , or completely ignores the front and lenght

a big nose is not a problem for us men, as long as you have a big dick. but if you have a big nose and a small dick then you have to cope with a rhinoplasty
I cant slap my dick on a table everytime i meet someone

If you decide to go with him you might have to wait for a very long time, he's probably the most popular turkish rhinoplasty surgeon and most likely booked for the next 12 months. Rhinoplasty in Turkey is in high demand right now.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
I was wrong , 7k base price
He asked almost 10k + 6 months of dermarolling nose with Vit.A

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
He is one of the best in Turkey

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
I was wrong , 7k base price
He asked almost 10k + 6 months of dermarolling nose with Vit.A
dermaroll nose with Tret? the fuck does it work?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.