Opinions on this rating guide?

my king daniel larson is 10/10
What's funny is that he has a big dick + big balls lmao

Got screwed in every department other than that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, chudlite and ElTruecel
too many but just to name a few chico, beckford, salludon too low , b jordan, hamza JFL, bruno mars too high
I don’t think Cuffem or Neistat should be lower than b02cel but I do think those 2 fit the 2.5 range. MBJ should be lower than Kevin hart. Miura should be higher

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I don’t think Cuffem or Neistat should be lower than b02cel but I do think those 2 fit the 2.5 range. MBJ should be lower than Kevin hart. Miura should be higher
hart and MBJ are same level, Hart's eyelashes are too feminine

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
one of the best rating guides I have seen yet the Asian section is kind of of though

• +1
yes there's too many wrong ratings and this is NOT a guide, you can't assess your attractiveness score by comparing yourself to some nigga's face on that chart JFL

• Hmm...
Fishburne

also someone wanna tell me how the hell fishburne is a 4.5?

• +1
very good list. im tired of greys rating mtns as 3.5 or 4.0 lol

• +1
IMG 8437

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and ElTruecel
Matt Bomer is the most over rated. Maybe it's just my male gaze but he looks like a nerd. Over O'Pry is criminal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234 and ElTruecel
Matt Bomer is the most over rated. Maybe it's just my male gaze but he looks like a nerd. Over O'Pry is criminal.
he looks nerdy cause of forehead

• +1
@ElTruecel do you think it's true that most "ugly oldcel" celebs were actually GL at the start of they're carrers?

• Hmm...
Like I said, subjective list
i think if your making a list like this you should only use when a person was in they're prime looks wise

• +1
Xxxtentacion over Idris Elba, Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, Heath Ledger and Jacob Elordi :feelswhere:

Xxxtentacion over Idris Elba, Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, Heath Ledger and Jacob Elordi :feelswhere:
micheal b jordan is mtn, X is tryonelite

• +1
@ElTruecel do you think it's true that most "ugly oldcel" celebs were actually GL at the start of they're carrers?
No maybe a good amount of them but not all plenty of examples in the rating guide for it tbh.

No maybe a good amount of them but not all plenty of examples in the rating guide for it tbh.
yeah even Jack black mogs me when lean, brutally over

• JFL
Xxxtentacion over Chris brown, Michael B Jordan, Heath Ledger and Jacob Elordi :feelswhere:
these are the guys I know and yes. Heath ledger should maybe be higher tbh

5.5 @anthony111553

Looks like a pretty good rating guide. Seems pretty accurate at a quick glance over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and ElTruecel
1000 layers deep into inceldom

• +1