Opinions on this stack guys and need a dosage for CJC with dac

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
18 years old growth plates still open cause I grew like half an inch recently so Im doing a final hgh increase just so I exhaust all my chances

25 MG MK677: once in morning once at night or maybe just once a day cause moneys tight

CJC-1295 with DAC :
2 times a week but I need to see what a good dosage is cause someone here said to do 5000µg for 3 days a week which is like more than 3 bottles a week which is almost as much as actual growth hormone price wise

Arimidex 0.25 mg :
Every other day starting small to test is out and then increasing the does depending on how much my gyno goes away

Berberine: to stop insulin resistance

Vitamin E: to reduce prolactin production

Ciallis: For bloodflow gains cause last time im went on MK677 My veins became huge cause I was doing cardio so I hope this will have the same effect

K2 MK4 and calcium, zinc etc just normal stack of vitamins

I'm aware that there will be limited height gains but if not it will just increase my frame and face gains

joined as a 15/16 year old and is starting heightmaxxing at 18. just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Brootal, kebab and 1 other person
I've already heightmaxxed I'm 6'1 I used MK when I was 15 and then again when I was 16 along with just other stuff calcium etc and following advice on here
My plates are still open cause I grew half an inch so I might as well make the most of it

I've already heightmaxxed I'm 6'1 I used MK when I was 15 and then again when I was 16 along with just other stuff calcium etc and following advice on here
My plates are still open cause I grew half an inch so I might as well make the most of it
MK didnt make you grow lol ur just genetically tall

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
if plates is still open its doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Deleted member 29167
Maybe nah cause if it wasn't for MK I wouldn't have as much of an appetite so I wouldn't have eaten enough to grow to 6'1 anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Maybe nah cause if it wasn't for MK I wouldn't have as much of an appetite so I wouldn't have eaten enough to grow to 6'1 anyway
true im thinking of hopping on mk or something else that boosts grehlin because im skinny asf and am shit at eating lol.

• +1
depends in a quality of food. if you eat more protein and animal fats then mk really helped you. If you eat more carbs and other shit its litteraly make it even worse

Last edited:
  • +1
I don’t think this is how it works tbh, unless you were anorexic.

• +1
Grehlin and the pituitary gland stimulate growth hormone, i'd suggest to search up how Growth hormone is produced before listening to dumbasses telling you Mk-677 doesn't work or is useless.

• +1
Arimidex 0.25 mg :
Every other day starting small to test is out and then increasing the does depending on how much my gyno goes away
fag dosage

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and IWILLMAKEIT
fag dosage
Not trying to get brain damage and ruin my mood Im low estrogen anyway I have a little gyno and its cause of prolactin more than anything

18 years old growth plates still open cause I grew like half an inch recently so Im doing a final hgh increase just so I exhaust all my chances

25 MG MK677: once in morning once at night or maybe just once a day cause moneys tight

CJC-1295 with DAC :
2 times a week but I need to see what a good dosage is cause someone here said to do 5000µg for 3 days a week which is like more than 3 bottles a week which is almost as much as actual growth hormone price wise

Arimidex 0.25 mg :

Berberine: to stop insulin resistance

Vitamin E: to reduce prolactin production

Ciallis: For bloodflow gains cause last time im went on MK677 My veins became huge cause I was doing cardio so I hope this will have the same effect

K2 MK4 and calcium, zinc etc just normal stack of vitamins

I'm aware that there will be limited height gains but if not it will just increase my frame and face gains
wouldnt cjc 1295 with dac give gh bleed and give bad side effects. Im thinking of getting on cjc 1295 no dac, ipamorelin