Opportunities in life is proximity

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
I remember when I was younger, my mom telling me your 5 closest friends are an aggregated version of you.
I believe identity to be fluent. Your core values today are not gonna be the same ten or twenty years from now. You can always change your belief system if you’re presented with new evidence.

- If you sorround yourself with negative people or negative ideas you’ll (probably) become a more negative person.
- If you surround yourself with ugly women you’ll probably end up LTR an ugly woman.
- If you surround yourself with educated women you’ll probably end up LTR an educated woman.

Forget the law of attraction, you don’t get things you think of, you get things you’re close to

//AM

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, counterintuitive and Akhi
@Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I remember when I was younger, my mom telling me your 5 closest friends are an aggregated version of you.
I believe identity to be fluent. Your core values today are not gonna be the same ten or twenty years from now. You can always change your belief system if you’re presented with new evidence.

- If you sorround yourself with negative people or negative ideas you’ll (probably) become a more negative person.
- If you surround yourself with ugly women you’ll probably end up LTR an ugly woman.
- If you surround yourself with educated women you’ll probably end up LTR an educated woman.

Forget the law of attraction, you don’t get things you think of, you get things you’re close to

//AM
this is a very underrated aspect of getting girls

a big part of it is just showing up and getting opportunities through that

then its just a numbers game, your success rate depends on your looks level and mouthpiece

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
this is a very underrated aspect of getting girls

a big part of it is just showing up and getting opportunities through that

then its just a numbers game, your success rate depends on your looks level and mouthpiece
It ain’t just girls. If you put your mind towards making money, you’ll only make a significant amount if you surround yourself around money-getters

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Everything is based on circumstances and contexts from the moment we are born

The entire life is predestined. We just watch it unfold from inside this body, just like in the seats in a movie theater, and the view provided by the eyes is just a screen

I always see different people on the street, uglier / dumber / with worse jobs etc., but who have better contexts and circumstances than me, like a better car, a more attractive girlfriend, a bigger circle of friends, a better family etc. and I always compare myself to them and think why life didn't give me this things, but they got them

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch