Opportunity to speak with a Medical Master Surgeon

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I have the opportunity to speak with a medical master surgeon, nothing special, I know, but I would like to ask him certain things related to the anatomy of the skull, etc. Have anyone got some questions/doubts about for example: Mewing? :unsure::unsure:

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 17791
ask him about bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and enchanted_elixir
I have the opportunity to speak with a medical master surgeon, nothing special, I know, but I would like to ask him certain things related to the anatomy of the skull, etc. Have anyone got some questions/doubts about for example: Mewing? :unsure::unsure:
You won't get anything that isn't already written here

• +1
Reactions: Nims, SoonToAscend, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
@enchanted_elixir @mvp2v1 @wannalooksmax @Mr.Proper @ChristianChad @alriodai @Nad @8PSLcel @SoonToAscend @Nims @sub5inchcel @AscendingHero

Ask him if he has a daughter and if she is single.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ask him about facial feminization surgeries. Would brow ridge reduction surgery cause someone to loose their hooding and get lots of upper eyelid exposure?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Ask him about bone smashing, mewing, bone malleability/repositioning (nonsurgical) and Vitamin K2's bone remodeling effects.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 5815 and ascension!
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Ask him if strontium is good for bone health or retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and ascension!
Also would osteopathic techniques like facepulling do more harm than good due to applying brute force rather than small change

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Is he specialized in facial surgery? Because if not he will tell you things you could find in 10 seconds on wikipedia mark my words.