Optimal Diet For A Male : Ultimate Guide

Explains why modern gooks are so much more pan faced (recessed) than their previous generations.
Legit, a lot of Asians 60+ have decent facial aesthetics.

If you look at Asians under 40 (Japan is an exception) there's 3 very strong trends:

1. Framelets with weird shoulder posture - older ones are not robust or anything but they have comparable frames to curries.

2. What I THINK is mouth breathing, resulting in very weak, feminine lower third, but am unsure, but this is definitely something the older Asians don't have, I'd say 1 in 5 old ricemen have that mouth breathing jaw, compared to 4 in 5 young ones.

3. Browridge/ eyebrows - definitely a sizeable minority if old school Asian guys had way more masculine browridge, and also the eyebrows, as in the hair, itself. Young ones are super feminine here

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
2. What I THINK is mouth breathing, resulting in very weak, feminine lower third, but am unsure
Mouth breathing is mostly a symptom of physical degeneration not a cause.

mouth breathing isn’t normal but it isn’t the main cause of physical facial posterior direction deformities.

it’s a deep subject but long story short yes Japan is environmentally-genetically cucked. Which is a good thing cos they would just breed like crazy as they are very family oriented. Nature finds a way.

anyways I better get back to shitposting :feelsuhh: (hmm actually fuck that) and looking out for myself (looksmaxxing 24/7 yolo). Get fucked :feelsohh:

Last edited:
I think the most generic diet advice is this

Grass Fed- Meat (Steak, Wild salmon, Beef) like 50% of your diet
Fruit (Granny smith apples, Strawberries, blueberries) like 30% of your diet
Vegetables (Carrots, Peppers, jalapenos, Beets, Patotoes) like 20% of your diet
Only drink water

Also jfl if you drink soda or eat candy

• +1
Reactions: soldier_puzzle662
opinion on cadbury's dairy milk chocolate? Can't get enough. It hits where dark 100% doesn't. However, this thread is a reminder to have raw milk in my life. Hopefully without the added pizza face. This thread also gave me more respect and divulging into fish and chips. Bread and sugar are hell battles of addiction.

by my definition i would say that a nutritious diet (for a male) would be high protein, ample calories ( maintenence you dont want to eat too little all the time or you'll be drained, opposite you will get fat , looksmin and cause health complications)

so heres how we are gonna start.

first off my theory came to me today, when I realised I was hungry. I went downstairs and saw that we had a choclate bar in (250 cals) and also we had 2 sliced of buttered toast (250 cals) now I already knew from greg douchette that more filling stuff for the same calories is better for you

now that got me thinking, processed food > higher cals > less food eaten > more hunger for less calories

and not to mention suboptimal diets of modern man ( low protein, high calorie, high sugar and processed foods)

View attachment 1164831

so now you may be thinking I'm gonna drop you some paleo bs thread

nah, i doubt the effacacy of that in the modern era and the suboptimal nutrition it would provide

i was also thinking this as an opposite factor

View attachment 1164833

View attachment 1164836

early 20th century men like this on a poverty tier income could afford enough protein, correct diet and optimal nutrtion for optimal muscle building and by todays standards compared to an average male physique in 2021

View attachment 1164838

well that cleaers some shit up that in 2021 in some of the richest countries in the world the likes of america and japan with gdp per capita of 65k and 40k respectively

while the average worker in the British Empire (the gentle depicteds origins) in the 20th centurys beginnings and the close of the 19th was as such

View attachment 1164841

so the working class at £1 a week which equates to a modern living of just over £125 a week so put that into perspective, yet the average male had a better physique and testosterone to modern man

why I ask you? well (((they))) say decreased t is cope, it isnt

View attachment 1164844

rest assured it was higher in victorian era still

now lets have a look at these mens diet since they were clearly doing something right

so first off, low processed foods, high volume low calorie shit such as oats, raw milks, fish and raw fresh veg like potatoes and even bread

so heres the indepth of their diet

according to experts :

View attachment 1164846
"The diet was based on oats and increasingly the potato, along with abundant milk and some meat from household livestock as well as fish, notably herring in the western Highlands. Milk or whey was the normal accompaniment to oats, and potatoes were eaten with meat or fish when available,"

the milk would be unpasteurised and raw, lets take a look at the macros of it

View attachment 1164847

Raw milk contains excess amount of proteins that are made of casein that can help maintain healthy blood pressure and increase the absorption of minerals. Drinking raw milk will provide you with sufficient vitamin D and calcium, both of which are known to help reduce high blood pressure.

Today we hear of so many people with dairy allergies and being lactose intolerant. This is mostly due to pasteurization because the heat destroys many of the nutrients that make milk so beneficial. Vitamins, iron, and calcium are all greatly reduced in pasteurization, while digestive enzymes are completely destroyed.

Raw milk is a real super food providing 100% of vitamin, iron, calcium and other important nutrients for your body.

Because raw milk is rich in natural vitamins, it is easier to digest, and it can help with allergies, skin conditions, and it boosts the immune system. Studies have shown that children drinking raw milk had greater resistance to disease, better growth, and overall better health.

lets compare that to modern mans milk

hardly beneficial and most definitely reduced hormonal profiles in men through some action i cannot figure out

nextly we look at their carbs

View attachment 1164864

compare this to out highly processed carbs such as chips and or bread now

"Bread is generally low in important nutrients like protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, some types are enriched with extra micronutrients to boost their nutritional value and prevent deficiencies. Some common compounds added to bread include iron, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin" - not the cheap shit your eating ngl

next up we look at protein

i want to say this first, biologically speaking 1.5 g per lb Bodyweight is ideal protein intake

so as you can see having higher protein milks, carbs and of course more nourishing food you can imagine how their diets mogged the 2021cel

so without further a do ,

they ate a lot of fish and some meats they could get cheap from the butcher

as mentioned herring was a superfood

View attachment 1164871

tuna too is a good source, tinned tuna is also cheap ( same goes for herring a cheap and highly nourishing food) other nourishing high omega3 protein filled seafood they ate was
sprats, eels, oysters, mussels, cockles and whelks

however meats was also on the menu

for an example a breakfast could consist of:
In the early years of the Victorian era breakfast would have consisted, if you could afford it, of cold meats, cheese and beer( possibly left over from sunday lunch as most families couldnt afford meats) leading to roughly 50g protein breakfast. In time this was replaced by porridge, fish, eggs and bacon - the "full English" similarily high protein. By the end of the 19th Century, however, this relatively healthy start to the day was being challenged by manufacturers of sugary breakfast cereals, pioneered by people like Dr John Harvey Kellogg.

for lunch

a meal with a lot of fish and presumably cheese and very typical wrokers lunch would look like this

View attachment 1164910

possibly the origin of fish and chips

also we can make a nice nutritious lunch to them vicotorian style

herring and cheese with salad, potatoes side ( cooked to your liking ) and raw milk milkshake ( protein powerder , not victorian but will optimise your intake of protein)

possibly beer with lunch ( vicotrians had very little clean water and water is mainly cope according to many users here ask @Chintuck22) and has possible testosterone boosting benefits "So, alcohol consumption, under at least some conditions and by at least some individuals, may acutely stimulate testosterone levels in the plasma and brain of both males and females and thus could elicit some of the behavioral effects associated with increased testosterone levels, such as increased libido or aggression ..."

for dinner you should have

Meat pudding, 1900s style​

I really loved the meat pudding of my childhood. It was always made before I went to school in the morning. My mother would make the suet dough; line a basin with it; cut the meat into pieces; dust them with a mixture of flour and gravy powder; put them into the basin; add salt, pepper and water; put a thick crust of dough on top; secure a thin piece of white material over it with string; then draw the four corners of the material together into a knot to form a handle.

Then the pudding would be boiled in water for three to four hours, so that it was ready when we children came home for dinner at mid-day. By this time, the pudding was very hot, and the makeshift knotted handle saved my mother from getting burnt when she came to serve up.

The richness and thickness of the gravy were superb. Try as I will, I never achieve the same results. It could have been the quality of the meat or perhaps the pudding needed to be of a certain size.

Pigs fry/tripe/offal, 1900s style​

Pigs fry, also known as 'tripe and onions' was made in a large dish. The ingredients were sliced potatoes laid alternately with onion and pigs offal or tripe. Meat or vegetable stock from a previous cooking was poured over and the dish was left to simmer. It was served with other vegetables.

Tripe, which is the lining of pig's stomach, is almost white with a cell-like structure and is an acquired taste. Few people actually like it; in fact the word 'tripe' is a colloquial work for 'rubbish'.

Soups 1900s style​

Vegetable soup was another meal that could be left on the hob for hours to cook. This was a meal in itself. It was not just thin liquid. There were lots of pieces of vegetable and sometimes pieces of meat where any was left over from the roast. If there was no left-over meat, women would buy bones to flavour the soup.

to be quite honest as long as you are eating whole foods, eating within your calorie limits and getting ample protein your diet will be mogger especially nutritionalwise

now heres some inspo thru victrorian working class recipie books

tldr: eat whole, unprocessed foods within your caloric limits and with plenty of protein. Take inspo from the lower middle class from late 19th century and early 20th

View attachment 1164953
Great thread