Optimal Diet For A Male : Ultimate Guide

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
by my definition i would say that a nutritious diet (for a male) would be high protein, ample calories ( maintenence you dont want to eat too little all the time or you'll be drained, opposite you will get fat , looksmin and cause health complications)

so heres how we are gonna start.

first off my theory came to me today, when I realised I was hungry. I went downstairs and saw that we had a choclate bar in (250 cals) and also we had 2 sliced of buttered toast (250 cals) now I already knew from greg douchette that more filling stuff for the same calories is better for you

now that got me thinking, processed food > higher cals > less food eaten > more hunger for less calories

and not to mention suboptimal diets of modern man ( low protein, high calorie, high sugar and processed foods)

so now you may be thinking I'm gonna drop you some paleo bs thread

nah, i doubt the effacacy of that in the modern era and the suboptimal nutrition it would provide

i was also thinking this as an opposite factor

early 20th century men like this on a poverty tier income could afford enough protein, correct diet and optimal nutrtion for optimal muscle building and by todays standards compared to an average male physique in 2021

well that cleaers some shit up that in 2021 in some of the richest countries in the world the likes of america and japan with gdp per capita of 65k and 40k respectively

while the average worker in the British Empire (the gentle depicteds origins) in the 20th centurys beginnings and the close of the 19th was as such

so the working class at £1 a week which equates to a modern living of just over £125 a week so put that into perspective, yet the average male had a better physique and testosterone to modern man

why I ask you? well (((they))) say decreased t is cope, it isnt

rest assured it was higher in victorian era still

now lets have a look at these mens diet since they were clearly doing something right

so first off, low processed foods, high volume low calorie shit such as oats, raw milks, fish and raw fresh veg like potatoes and even bread

so heres the indepth of their diet

according to experts :

Image result for Victorian peasant diet
"The diet was based on oats and increasingly the potato, along with abundant milk and some meat from household livestock as well as fish, notably herring in the western Highlands. Milk or whey was the normal accompaniment to oats, and potatoes were eaten with meat or fish when available,"

the milk would be unpasteurised and raw, lets take a look at the macros of it

Raw milk contains excess amount of proteins that are made of casein that can help maintain healthy blood pressure and increase the absorption of minerals. Drinking raw milk will provide you with sufficient vitamin D and calcium, both of which are known to help reduce high blood pressure.

Today we hear of so many people with dairy allergies and being lactose intolerant. This is mostly due to pasteurization because the heat destroys many of the nutrients that make milk so beneficial. Vitamins, iron, and calcium are all greatly reduced in pasteurization, while digestive enzymes are completely destroyed.

Raw milk is a real super food providing 100% of vitamin, iron, calcium and other important nutrients for your body.

Because raw milk is rich in natural vitamins, it is easier to digest, and it can help with allergies, skin conditions, and it boosts the immune system. Studies have shown that children drinking raw milk had greater resistance to disease, better growth, and overall better health.

lets compare that to modern mans milk

hardly beneficial and most definitely reduced hormonal profiles in men through some action i cannot figure out

nextly we look at their carbs

compare this to out highly processed carbs such as chips and or bread now

"Bread is generally low in important nutrients like protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, some types are enriched with extra micronutrients to boost their nutritional value and prevent deficiencies. Some common compounds added to bread include iron, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin" - not the cheap shit your eating ngl

next up we look at protein

i want to say this first, biologically speaking 1.5 g per lb Bodyweight is ideal protein intake

so as you can see having higher protein milks, carbs and of course more nourishing food you can imagine how their diets mogged the 2021cel

so without further a do ,

they ate a lot of fish and some meats they could get cheap from the butcher

as mentioned herring was a superfood

tuna too is a good source, tinned tuna is also cheap ( same goes for herring a cheap and highly nourishing food) other nourishing high omega3 protein filled seafood they ate was
sprats, eels, oysters, mussels, cockles and whelks

however meats was also on the menu

for an example a breakfast could consist of:
In the early years of the Victorian era breakfast would have consisted, if you could afford it, of cold meats, cheese and beer( possibly left over from sunday lunch as most families couldnt afford meats) leading to roughly 50g protein breakfast. In time this was replaced by porridge, fish, eggs and bacon - the "full English" similarily high protein. By the end of the 19th Century, however, this relatively healthy start to the day was being challenged by manufacturers of sugary breakfast cereals, pioneered by people like Dr John Harvey Kellogg.

for lunch

a meal with a lot of fish and presumably cheese and very typical wrokers lunch would look like this

possibly the origin of fish and chips

also we can make a nice nutritious lunch to them vicotorian style

herring and cheese with salad, potatoes side ( cooked to your liking ) and raw milk milkshake ( protein powerder , not victorian but will optimise your intake of protein)

possibly beer with lunch ( vicotrians had very little clean water and water is mainly cope according to many users here ask @Chintuck22) and has possible testosterone boosting benefits "So, alcohol consumption, under at least some conditions and by at least some individuals, may acutely stimulate testosterone levels in the plasma and brain of both males and females and thus could elicit some of the behavioral effects associated with increased testosterone levels, such as increased libido or aggression ..."

for dinner you should have

Meat pudding, 1900s style​

I really loved the meat pudding of my childhood. It was always made before I went to school in the morning. My mother would make the suet dough; line a basin with it; cut the meat into pieces; dust them with a mixture of flour and gravy powder; put them into the basin; add salt, pepper and water; put a thick crust of dough on top; secure a thin piece of white material over it with string; then draw the four corners of the material together into a knot to form a handle.

Then the pudding would be boiled in water for three to four hours, so that it was ready when we children came home for dinner at mid-day. By this time, the pudding was very hot, and the makeshift knotted handle saved my mother from getting burnt when she came to serve up.

The richness and thickness of the gravy were superb. Try as I will, I never achieve the same results. It could have been the quality of the meat or perhaps the pudding needed to be of a certain size.

Pigs fry/tripe/offal, 1900s style​

Pigs fry, also known as 'tripe and onions' was made in a large dish. The ingredients were sliced potatoes laid alternately with onion and pigs offal or tripe. Meat or vegetable stock from a previous cooking was poured over and the dish was left to simmer. It was served with other vegetables.

Tripe, which is the lining of pig's stomach, is almost white with a cell-like structure and is an acquired taste. Few people actually like it; in fact the word 'tripe' is a colloquial work for 'rubbish'.

Soups 1900s style​

Vegetable soup was another meal that could be left on the hob for hours to cook. This was a meal in itself. It was not just thin liquid. There were lots of pieces of vegetable and sometimes pieces of meat where any was left over from the roast. If there was no left-over meat, women would buy bones to flavour the soup.

to be quite honest as long as you are eating whole foods, eating within your calorie limits and getting ample protein your diet will be mogger especially nutritionalwise

now heres some inspo thru victrorian working class recipie books

tldr: eat whole, unprocessed foods within your caloric limits and with plenty of protein. Take inspo from the lower middle class from late 19th century and early 20th

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24770, Daniel Plainview and 27 others
read every word good guide op

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sly shinkai, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
high iq will read l8r

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jj43, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
dnrd

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Lev Peshkov
dairy is rather shit for ur hormones tbh tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 12270, RichardSpencel and 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, sly shinkai, sensei and 1 other person
dairy is rather shit for ur hormones tbh tbh
not unpasteurised shit

raw milk is high in igf-1, gh and will also help ur t due to being high vit D

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero and 3 others
not unpasteurised shit

Vit D from sun >>>>>> from food.
and gl getting unpasteurised shit that isnt expensive

but godd guide anyway

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SkinjobCatastrophe and Lev Peshkov

but godd guide anyway
ngl raw milk is a super food, though it may cost more it is also much better for looksmaxxing

dont drink the other shit

its either do it right or not at all

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sensei and SkinjobCatastrophe
words that i read: 0

• +1
Reactions: sensei and SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
eats me xd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, sensei, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Posts 1,017 Reputation 739

@Bill Bruce :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sensei and RichardSpencel
Tripe is pretty killer although its expensive and hard to find in borgerland. Cooking for yourself is definitely the way to go, modern people especially in urban areas are increasingly getting a bunch of takeout. Seems like the average young person nowadays lives on gas station snacks and takeout food.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I thought raw milk will give you bad bacteria and diseases

• +1
Reactions: sensei
Tripe is pretty killer although its expensive and hard to find in borgerland. Cooking for yourself is definitely the way to go, modern people especially in urban areas are increasingly getting a bunch of takeout. Seems like the average young person nowadays lives on gas station snacks and takeout food.
indeed bro it is very nt, but however u gotta eat proper whole none processed foods. no doubt processed foods have no nutrtion, too many cals and no doubt terrible for the endoctrine system

explain to me why the weakest man in 1940 mogs the strongest man of 2021

• +1
I thought raw milk will give you bad bacteria and diseases
cope why do we have an immune system in the first place then jfl

youd be fine

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, sensei and 1 other person
by my definition i would say that a nutritious diet (for a male) would be high protein, ample calories ( maintenence you dont want to eat too little all the time or you'll be drained, opposite you will get fat , looksmin and cause health complications)

first off my theory came to me today, when I realised I was hungry. I went downstairs and saw that we had a choclate bar in (250 cals) and also we had 2 sliced of buttered toast (250 cals) now I already knew from greg douchette that more filling stuff for the same calories is better for you

now that got me thinking, processed food > higher cals > less food eaten > more hunger for less calories

and not to mention suboptimal diets of modern man ( low protein, high calorie, high sugar and processed foods)

View attachment 1164831

nah, i doubt the effacacy of that in the modern era and the suboptimal nutrition it would provide

View attachment 1164833

View attachment 1164836

early 20th century men like this on a poverty tier income could afford enough protein, correct diet and optimal nutrtion for optimal muscle building and by todays standards compared to an average male physique in 2021

View attachment 1164838

well that cleaers some shit up that in 2021 in some of the richest countries in the world the likes of america and japan with gdp per capita of 65k and 40k respectively

while the average worker in the British Empire (the gentle depicteds origins) in the 20th centurys beginnings and the close of the 19th was as such

View attachment 1164841

so the working class at £1 a week which equates to a modern living of just over £125 a week so put that into perspective, yet the average male had a better physique and testosterone to modern man

View attachment 1164844

now lets have a look at these mens diet since they were clearly doing something right

so first off, low processed foods, high volume low calorie shit such as oats, raw milks, fish and raw fresh veg like potatoes and even bread

according to experts :

View attachment 1164846
"The diet was based on oats and increasingly the potato, along with abundant milk and some meat from household livestock as well as fish, notably herring in the western Highlands. Milk or whey was the normal accompaniment to oats, and potatoes were eaten with meat or fish when available,"

View attachment 1164847

Raw milk contains excess amount of proteins that are made of casein that can help maintain healthy blood pressure and increase the absorption of minerals. Drinking raw milk will provide you with sufficient vitamin D and calcium, both of which are known to help reduce high blood pressure.

Today we hear of so many people with dairy allergies and being lactose intolerant. This is mostly due to pasteurization because the heat destroys many of the nutrients that make milk so beneficial. Vitamins, iron, and calcium are all greatly reduced in pasteurization, while digestive enzymes are completely destroyed.

Raw milk is a real super food providing 100% of vitamin, iron, calcium and other important nutrients for your body.

Because raw milk is rich in natural vitamins, it is easier to digest, and it can help with allergies, skin conditions, and it boosts the immune system. Studies have shown that children drinking raw milk had greater resistance to disease, better growth, and overall better health.

hardly beneficial and most definitely reduced hormonal profiles in men through some action i cannot figure out

View attachment 1164864

"Bread is generally low in important nutrients like protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals. However, some types are enriched with extra micronutrients to boost their nutritional value and prevent deficiencies. Some common compounds added to bread include iron, riboflavin, thiamine and niacin" - not the cheap shit your eating ngl

i want to say this first, biologically speaking 1.5 g per lb Bodyweight is ideal protein intake

so as you can see having higher protein milks, carbs and of course more nourishing food you can imagine how their diets mogged the 2021cel

View attachment 1164871

tuna too is a good source, tinned tuna is also cheap ( same goes for herring a cheap and highly nourishing food) other nourishing high omega3 protein filled seafood they ate was

In the early years of the Victorian era breakfast would have consisted, if you could afford it, of cold meats, cheese and beer( possibly left over from sunday lunch as most families couldnt afford meats) leading to roughly 50g protein breakfast. In time this was replaced by porridge, fish, eggs and bacon - the "full English" similarily high protein. By the end of the 19th Century, however, this relatively healthy start to the day was being challenged by manufacturers of sugary breakfast cereals, pioneered by people like Dr John Harvey Kellogg.

for lunch

a meal with a lot of fish and presumably cheese and very typical wrokers lunch would look like this

View attachment 1164910

herring and cheese with salad, potatoes side ( cooked to your liking ) and raw milk milkshake ( protein powerder , not victorian but will optimise your intake of protein)

possibly beer with lunch ( vicotrians had very little clean water and water is mainly cope according to many users here ask @Chintuck22) and has possible testosterone boosting benefits "So, alcohol consumption, under at least some conditions and by at least some individuals, may acutely stimulate testosterone levels in the plasma and brain of both males and females and thus could elicit some of the behavioral effects associated with increased testosterone levels, such as increased libido or aggression ..."

I really loved the meat pudding of my childhood. It was always made before I went to school in the morning. My mother would make the suet dough; line a basin with it; cut the meat into pieces; dust them with a mixture of flour and gravy powder; put them into the basin; add salt, pepper and water; put a thick crust of dough on top; secure a thin piece of white material over it with string; then draw the four corners of the material together into a knot to form a handle.

Then the pudding would be boiled in water for three to four hours, so that it was ready when we children came home for dinner at mid-day. By this time, the pudding was very hot, and the makeshift knotted handle saved my mother from getting burnt when she came to serve up.

The richness and thickness of the gravy were superb. Try as I will, I never achieve the same results. It could have been the quality of the meat or perhaps the pudding needed to be of a certain size.

Pigs fry, also known as 'tripe and onions' was made in a large dish. The ingredients were sliced potatoes laid alternately with onion and pigs offal or tripe. Meat or vegetable stock from a previous cooking was poured over and the dish was left to simmer. It was served with other vegetables.

Tripe, which is the lining of pig's stomach, is almost white with a cell-like structure and is an acquired taste. Few people actually like it; in fact the word 'tripe' is a colloquial work for 'rubbish'.

Soups 1900s style​

Vegetable soup was another meal that could be left on the hob for hours to cook. This was a meal in itself. It was not just thin liquid. There were lots of pieces of vegetable and sometimes pieces of meat where any was left over from the roast. If there was no left-over meat, women would buy bones to flavour the soup.

to be quite honest as long as you are eating whole foods, eating within your calorie limits and getting ample protein your diet will be mogger especially nutritionalwise

tldr: eat whole, unprocessed foods within your caloric limits and with plenty of protein. Take inspo from the lower middle class from late 19th century and early 20th

View attachment 1164953
Good thread overall, I’m not sure on the Raw milk though
Is raw milk safe? Raw milk can carry dangerous bacteria such as salmonella, e-coli, listeria and campylobacter. A 2019 Public Health England review finds raw milk responsible for 26 outbreaks of intestinal infectious disease in England and Wales between 1992 and 2017.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Good thread overall, I’m not sure on the Raw milk though
Is raw milk safe? Raw milk can carry dangerous bacteria such as salmonella, e-coli, listeria and campylobacter. A 2019 Public Health England review finds raw milk responsible for 26 outbreaks of intestinal infectious disease in England and Wales between 1992 and 2017.
Don't worry about that, though it has the Potenital to be unhealthy ill bet u good money the outbreaks came from unhealthy cows direct from some shithole dairy, high quality raw milk would be mogger indeed

• +1
Reactions: sensei
what do you think about raw meat

• +1
Reactions: sensei and Lev Peshkov

but godd guide anyway
Vitamin d from
Life extension.com Mogs,always making sure to get 10k + a day especially winter

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945, sensei and Lev Peshkov
what do you think about raw meat
Stupidity id personally say. Humans evolved due to cooked meat. I don't really see how it would benefit you / take away enjoyment

• +1
Reactions: sensei and Deleted member 13197
Stupidity id personally say. Humans evolved due to cooked meat. I don't really see how it would benefit you / take away enjoyment
what about no wifi

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
what about no wifi
The bane of humanity is out inherent addiction to our tech dead ass. It spawned hyoergsmy. But eventually it'll result in the 4th reich / thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Lev Peshkov

View attachment 1164831

View attachment 1164833

View attachment 1164836

View attachment 1164838

View attachment 1164841

View attachment 1164844

according to experts :

View attachment 1164846

View attachment 1164847

View attachment 1164864

View attachment 1164871

for lunch

View attachment 1164910

Soups 1900s style​

View attachment 1164953
love this thread bro

• Love it
i was counting on some paleo bs tbh
decent guide

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and BrickTop
Potato N*ggers FTW

• Woah
craving potatoes now

• JFL
not unpasteurised shit

Based, everyone should be consuming raw milk and meat and eggs for maximum gains here and to undo generational damage from cooked and processed foods

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lev Peshkov, Preoximerianas and 1 other person

View attachment 1164831

View attachment 1164833

View attachment 1164836

View attachment 1164838

View attachment 1164841

View attachment 1164844

according to experts :

View attachment 1164846

View attachment 1164847

View attachment 1164864

View attachment 1164871

for lunch

View attachment 1164910

Soups 1900s style​

View attachment 1164953
There are different qualities of protein, tinned stuff is acidic and bad

• Woah
> eat whole, unprocessed foods within your caloric limits and with plenty of protein.

water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 2 others
Impossible for me. I live with my narc mother who guilt trips me into eating all day.

• +1
In Asia no one cooks at home, except in the poor villages and shit.

People only eat out or get takeaway, especially young people, and the food they eat is absolute garbage.

Interestingly the old people (assume they live in a place with good healthcare) live amazing healthy lives because even the ones who eat out more than average, still have insanely BASIC SIMPLE diets, so are healthy as fuck.

Asia, well Asians of Han chinese ethnicity will have a healthcare timebomb in a few years, so if u can, invest in biotech and healthcare, especially in Asia, big time. I don't think it is ever going to become like Philippines (because in Asian culture being fat is still frowned upon), but it is going to get a lot worse than now

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Actually insane how we have to start eating like the working class/borderline poverty in the Victorian Era in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lev Peshkov and sly shinkai
There are different qualities of protein, tinned stuff is acidic and bad
The benefits of tinned sardines (or any of the herring family for that matter) are well worth any of the downsides

• +1
Actually insane how we have to start eating like the working class/borderline poverty in the Victorian Era in the modern world.
I’d look at it from the perspective that the Victorian’s ate well despite of extreme poverty. They didn’t have any other way to stay healthy, the healthcare was still in its infantry, restaurants were for the giga rich, all they knew was that all these recipes their ancestors ate worked for them and they must continue to provide food to their families

nowadays you can eat whatever you want whenever, it’s infact less effort to damage your health and looks than it would be to make an effort

that’s why we see so little care for diets, exercise, sleep etc in the modern world

In Asia no one cooks at home, except in the poor villages and shit.

People only eat out or get takeaway, especially young people, and the food they eat is absolute garbage.

Interestingly the old people (assume they live in a place with good healthcare) live amazing healthy lives because even the ones who eat out more than average, still have insanely BASIC SIMPLE diets, so are healthy as fuck.

Asia, well Asians of Han chinese ethnicity will have a healthcare timebomb in a few years, so if u can, invest in biotech and healthcare, especially in Asia, big time. I don't think it is ever going to become like Philippines (because in Asian culture being fat is still frowned upon), but it is going to get a lot worse than now
Explains why modern gooks are so much more pan faced (recessed) than their previous generations.

• +1