Optimal Diet for Muscle gain (no face fat/bloat gain) ?

amokzy

amokzy

Ascending
Gonna start bulking after my vacation and I’m wondering what is the most ideal macros and diet for muscle building on a bulk without gaining noticeable face fat / bloat?

And yes I’ve tried carnivore diet and I didn’t feel satiated at all and had no energy during the day.

What do you gymcels eat to bulk and not become a bloatcel?

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
Track what you eat on Cronometer, make sure you get all micronutrients. Then fulfill protein intake from red meat and fill what's left with healthy carbs.

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
Track what you eat on Cronometer, make sure you get all micronutrients. Then fulfill protein intake from red meat and fill what's left with healthy carbs.
But what macros? I’m gonna just try 45% carbs, 25% protein and 30% fats atp

But what macros? I’m gonna just try 45% carbs, 25% protein and 30% fats atp
40 percent protein, 30 percent carbs and fats should be good.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and amokzy
40 percent protein, 30 percent carbs and fats should be good.
Yeah man, people say eating no carbs is best for muscle and no bloat gain. But I've done some research and literally every big dude on YouTube that knows their shit: RP, Jeff Nippard, Noel Deyzel say that low carb diets (less than 100g of carbs a day) Is NOT optimal for muscle growth.

Yeah man, people say eating no carbs is best for muscle and no bloat gain. But I've done some research and literally every big dude on YouTube that knows their shit: RP, Jeff Nippard, Noel Deyzel say that low carb diets (less than 100g of carbs a day) Is NOT optimal for muscle growth.
Actuallt no sensible person with a basic amount of nutritional knowledge will ever say a keto diet is good for muscle gain. Chronic keto will kill your T levels even. But this diet is becoming increasingly popular due to social media.