Optimizing Relationships (Balancing slaying and LTR's)

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸

Theory

The pussy threshold is the point were casual sex (or slaying) loses so much value that long term relationships become superior. To help you understand this idea I made this graph:

The basic idea here is that slaying loses it's value the more women you fuck while a healthy long term relationships can maintain it's value for a very long time.

Digging a little deeper:

The value you get from slaying is: Pussy

The value you get from long term relationships is: companionship, romance, deep intimacy

First let's discuss pussy

Pussy

fleshlight-texture.jpg

Pussy will lose its value over time because the pleasure you get from it doesn't increase or decrease (it's linear) and because of that the more you have it the more "normalized" it becomes. Imagine that the worlds best pizza shop opens next door and decides to give you free pizza for life. You would probably eat there every day for years maybe even over a decade but slowly it would grow "normal" and you would start to eat there less and less.

Now it's interesting to note that the rate pussy loses it value will depend on 1. The variety of women you sleep with and 2. How attractive the women you sleep with are.

Long term relationships

man-lying-woman-lap-couch_23-2148027330.jpg
The reason that long term relationships preserve there value is because they provide a vast range of positive emotions (rather than slaying which only gives sexual pleasure.) A few examples include: Happiness, Companionship, Warmth, Emotional security, Sexual pleasure

Going back to the food analogy this would be like if a bunch of different fancy restaurants opened up next to you and they all offered you free food. You grow bored very very slowly because of how many options you would have.

Knowing all of this your goal should be to reach the "pussy threshold" and then pursue a long term relationship. Doing this will allow you to have the best of both worlds and optimize the amount of happiness you can feel.

200.gif
cfb5dabea191352b2100b309e9e531ef.gif

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Kevin Costner, Deleted member 10330 and 1 other person
Soy content react when

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and IWILLMAKEIT
You get bored of one girl
All my friends who have gfs have told me this
I've experienced it first hand too

LTR is cope after 6 months

• +1
Reactions: androciv and Deleted member 6403
Goddamn, I love pussy bros

Interesting you wrote a thread about yourself

You get bored of one girl
All my friends who have gfs have told me this
I've experienced it first hand too

LTR is cope after 6 months
LTR's can drop in value if you don't sustain them properly:
main-qimg-1f7441cd8390ff0e26569c19324cc5ad

Which is why I specifically mention that this is only for healthy long term relationships
healthy long term relationships
The advice I would give you is to be very careful when choosing a long term relationship. As blue pilled as it is personality really does matter (atleast in an LTR.) So be sure that you connect socially. And for the love of god have basic conflict resolution skills.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SadLivwr