Options other than facelift at 25? Descended fat pads, face looks normal when lifting my skin up.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I've long thought my face grew long during puberty and because I wasn't able to breathe properly, turns out my actual problem is that my facial at has descended and I have this jowly look and bunching around my mouth making my face look longer. I used to think I looked fine before as a kid, average. True, I lack facial bones, I have a narrow jaw, and recessed orbitals ever since birth, but turns out my facial pad was carrying me hard as a kid. If I lift my skin back up, I can see the jaw looking normal again, and the fat ascends over the midface, making it look full and young again, and face doesn't appear long.

Now, I'm 25 and there is no way I can ask for a face lift at this age, I think most docs will turn me down. What are my options to achieve this result then? Do I have to go down the implant route, and basically let them fill the volume under my skin, to take the role facial fat used to have when I was younger? I'm pretty boneless, so I think this could be the way. Maybe fat grafting to the face, but I've heard that this fat can migrate as well. Basically all you need to know is if I lift and stretch my facial skin, I look normal.

why not doing the surgery that moves fat?
there is a specific lipofilling / fat graft consisting of restoring fat pads as they were during young age, fat is extracted from the nasolabial fold and injected in orbitals / zygos

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Preoximerianas, LebenistneHure and 1 other person
there is a specific lipofilling / fat graft consisting of restoring fat pads as they were during young age, fat is extracted from the nasolabial fold and injected in orbitals / zygos
That could work as well. My biggest problem is that I have sort of jowls, well I can't have jowls because my skin is still young, but it sort of resembles it because fat descended into that area where the jowls would be if I were 40. I'm just guessing this is my descended buccal pad, so I assume a surgery moving fat could also move this part further up?

View attachment 1439343

Would this work by transferring fat from the stomach to the face?

I have no idea what you mean by "descended fat pads", we'd have to see pictures to get what you're talking about. With that said, I suppose you should lose fat and get lean. What isn't there can't sag, right

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, thereallegend and LebenistneHure
I have no idea what you mean by "descended fat pads", we'd have to see pictures to get what you're talking about. With that said, I suppose you should lose fat and get lean. What isn't there can't sag, right
Well, I could send you pics if you want to see what I mean. I've also been stick skinny my whole life, so not much I can do about fat.

Your fat pads are fucked at 25?

What the fuck? What you been doing for a living nigga? Coal mining?

Well, I could send you pics if you want to see what I mean. I've also been stick skinny my whole life, so not much I can do about fat.
Skinny doesn't equal lean. Let's see some pictures then

Your fat pads are fucked at 25?

What the fuck? What you been doing for a living nigga? Coal mining?
Well, maybe not fucked, but descended for sure. I don't have a 14 yo's facial fat distribution anymore, but because of the lack of bones, ie. volume and angularity, the change in facial distribution is very apparent. I look like a different person.

Well, maybe not fucked, but descended for sure. I don't have a 14 yo's facial fat distribution anymore, but because of the lack of bones, ie. volume and angularity, the change in facial distribution is very apparent. I look like a different person.

Get bones then. Implants. Pm me pics if you want

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
At 25 most likely you just lack bones... you shouldn't start to have the fat pads sagging until early 30s honestly. However, if you do have sagging fat pads you need a SOOF/midface lift to pull them back up.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I've long thought my face grew long during puberty and because I wasn't able to breathe properly, turns out my actual problem is that my facial at has descended and I have this jowly look and bunching around my mouth making my face look longer. I used to think I looked fine before as a kid, average. True, I lack facial bones, I have a narrow jaw, and recessed orbitals ever since birth, but turns out my facial pad was carrying me hard as a kid. If I lift my skin back up, I can see the jaw looking normal again, and the fat ascends over the midface, making it look full and young again, and face doesn't appear long.

Now, I'm 25 and there is no way I can ask for a face lift at this age, I think most docs will turn me down. What are my options to achieve this result then? Do I have to go down the implant route, and basically let them fill the volume under my skin, to take the role facial fat used to have when I was younger? I'm pretty boneless, so I think this could be the way. Maybe fat grafting to the face, but I've heard that this fat can migrate as well. Basically all you need to know is if I lift and stretch my facial skin, I look normal.
Botox botox botox.

Start early only forehead/frownline. I've done for a year and would look like 28-30 without it. Can larp as 24-25. Lots of drinking/smoking

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Botox botox botox.

Start early only forehead/frownline. I've done for a year and would look like 28-30 without it. Can larp as 24-25. Lots of drinking/smoking
How the fuk does Botox lift ur face? It doesn’t it just relaxes muscles so you get less forhead wrinkles from movement. Completely unrelated to ops question

• +1
Reactions: Agendum

There are options i.e well placed "small" implants and working with lipo in different areas of the face

but need to see what you look like to give you specific advice.

How the fuk does Botox lift ur face? It doesn’t it just relaxes muscles so you get less forhead wrinkles from movement. Completely unrelated to ops question
false, it tightens everything, the "sag" is extra muscle/skin/wrinkles. you do you lol

hi
iq mog 95% member on this forum