oral appliance 1 month progress

Phad

Phad

JATT
been of this shithole for 1 month but i’m back to prove that if you a retruded mandible, that it is fixable.

Ps. I also learned proper tongue posture from the “cosmetic dentist” and mewing seems legit

Attachments

• 421F8349-E9E6-4C3B-815D-337BC61D374D.jpeg
    421F8349-E9E6-4C3B-815D-337BC61D374D.jpeg
    488 KB · Views: 66
zero difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
wtf is this shit?

looks like you forgot to shave in the after pic.

Is the progress supposed to have gone from left to right? If so then it got worse

The first one looks alot better

Still equally ugly bro

The first one looks alot better
the first is the after
wtf is this shit?

looks like you forgot to shave in the after pic.
the one on the right is before, makes sense cuz i trimmed to 5mm in the after compared do 9mm in the before
Is the progress supposed to have gone from left to right? If so then it got worse
so you can assess the faces and see which one is more harmnious right. my chin still sucks but baby steps

Did ur nose get bigger

Okay if the first one is after, that is great results. But you are also frauding the image by tilting your head up and to the side and by taking picture from below.

Post from the exact same angle with the exact same tilt to prove its for real

there is a difference and if none of you can see it you need life surgery

Okay if the first one is after, that is great results. But you are also frauding the image by tilting your head up and to the side and by taking picture from below.

Post from the exact same angle with the exact same tilt to prove its for real
in the before my head was also tilted so i had to compensate. I can’t show full image cuz i took it when i was shirtless like a fuckboy lol

Its over for currycels

Cheeks look less bloated,definitely good results for just a month,

What do u mean oral appliance? I just got a myobrace is that what u are talking about or?

Cheeks look less bloated,definitely good results for just a month,

What do u mean oral appliance? I just got a myobrace is that what u are talking about or?
“mandibaulr advancement device”. if you have tmj or hear a clicking sound when opening and closing your mouth you probabaly have a face which can be improved.

my chin is small which i knew but i didn’t know my mandible was pushed back. the oral device is god send because after my 1 month alone my gonial angle has become lower causing my lower third to look longer in a good way from the front.

“mandibaulr advancement device”. if you have tmj or hear a clicking sound when opening and closing your mouth you probabaly have a face which can be improved.

my chin is small which i knew but i didn’t know my mandible was pushed back. the oral device is god send because after my 1 month alone my gonial angle has become lower causing my lower third to look longer in a good way from the front.
How much does it cost?

How much does it cost?
it was 500$ without insurance on the east coast suburbs (not gonna say exact location).

But I’m only wearing this for 2 months until i get a “splint” in my mouth which will forward my mandible even more and even my maxilla.

all in all probabaly 3k for this