ORAL CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR GROWTH

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
title, has anyone looked into it? i’ve seen people mention it here as being more effective than topical, and that it can cause a lot of hair growth.

what kind of hair growth does it actually cause? will it cause everything to grow (eyebrows, eyelashes, hairline etc)

i’m not totally sure about the dose either, i’ve seen 1 teaspoon/day but idk

stop coping and just use minox.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
stop coping and just use minox.
i’m 15 💀 i’m gonna use cope methods for at least a while, but yeah i’ll probably get on minox later on

i’m 15 💀 i’m gonna use cope methods for at least a while, but yeah i’ll probably get on minox later on
you shouldn't have any hair loss to begin with then, if you want your hair to look fuller just get a basic keratin volumizing shampoo and a biotin volume conditioner.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog and GalacticHero
you shouldn't have any hair loss to begin with then, if you want your hair to look fuller just get a basic keratin volumizing shampoo and a biotin volume conditioner.
its mostly for my eyebrows/eyelashes, hair growth in general would be a bonus

another 15 year old here , for hair loss take vitamin D and Bs except b3 , if you cant megadose the b vits seperately just get a b complex thats would i do but its not ideal, dermaroll with 1-1.5 mm and put topical iodine after every session

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
another 15 year old here , for hair loss take vitamin D and Bs except b3 , if you cant megadose the b vits seperately just get a b complex thats would i do but its not ideal, dermaroll with 1-1.5 mm and put topical iodine after every session
its not for hair loss, mostly for improving eyebrows/eyelashes. good advice with iodine though, never heard of it for hair growth, what does it do? also do you know if its effects stack with other methods (ie oils)

its not for hair loss, mostly for improving eyebrows/eyelashes. good advice with iodine though, never heard of it for hair growth, what does it do? also do you know if its effects stack with other methods (ie oils)
it causes hair growth around scars

• +1
I heard that it will makes you hairy everywhere, just use topical

• +1
Do they actually work?
yeah, the results of the shampoo are instantaneous and those of the conditioner take a while.

my hair is dead straight with shit volume naturally.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and GalacticHero
I heard that it will makes you hairy everywhere, just use topical
yeah i heard that too, i’m just wondering if its more or less effective for how much hair growth it actually gives