Oral min if you got no hairloss

spermium

spermium

Sperming out
So I'm wondering how taking oral minoxidil would affect your hair, if you've never experienced any hairloss whatsoever.

Will it leave your hair unchanged, will it make it grow faster, will it increase the number of hair on your head, will it cause a shed ?

Could anybody who took it for other reasons and didn't have any hairloss to being with, chime in ??

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
So I'm wondering how taking oral minoxidil would affect your hair, if you've never experienced any hairloss whatsoever.

Will it leave your hair unchanged, will it make it grow faster, will it increase the number of hair on your head, will it cause a shed ?

Could anybody who took it for other reasons and didn't have any hairloss to being with, chime in ??
It will only make your hair grow faster and increase thr number of hair by " waking" them up

It will only make your hair grow faster and increase thr number of hair by " waking" them up
I assume you mean switching follicles in the telogen phase to the anagen phase ?

But would it be cosmetically noticeable ?

I assume you mean switching follicles in the telogen phase to the anagen phase ?

But would it be cosmetically noticeable ?
Yes but not only. I mean that follicule can be dormant. Not activated. And minox wil do so. I cant tell you if it will be noticable it depend of a lot of critera

Yes but not only. I mean that follicule can be dormant. Not activated. And minox wil do so. I cant tell you if it will be noticable it depend of a lot of critera
Can you have dormant follicles if you never showed any signs of hairloss ?

Can you have dormant follicles if you never showed any signs of hairloss ?
Ofc. No particular link btw hair loss and dormant follicule. Will always work the same

eyelashes go crazy ive been on it for a week 3mg daily and my lashes reach my eyebrows no joke but my brows are super low set too

• +1
Reactions: spermium
eyelashes go crazy ive been on it for a week 3mg daily and my lashes reach my eyebrows no joke but my brows are super low set too
If you had to quantify the size increase what would it be ? Did they grow twice in length ? (100%), half longer (50%) quarter longer so on... ?

If you previously had no case of hairloss did you notice a change in your hair ?

Did you experience any vascularity ?
Water retention ?
Undereye changes ?
Body hair increase ?

Ofc. No particular link btw hair loss and dormant follicule. Will always work the same
So you can have healthy follicles on your scalp that are simply dormant ? A follicle that shed its hair and is in the telogen phase, would it be considered dormant or are these unrelated ?

So you can have healthy follicles on your scalp that are simply dormant ? A follicle that shed its hair and is in the telogen phase, would it be considered dormant or are these unrelated ?

1 week is way too short to notice anything i think thats placebo ive been on it for 4 years and on average it took 2 months atleast to be confident. Your hair will always shed on minox

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder

Could anybody who took it for other reasons and didn't have any hairloss to being with, chime in ?it
It will make u bald toxic

1 week is way too long to notice anything i think thats placebo ive been on it for 4 years and on average it took 2 months atleast to be confident. Your hair will always shed on minox
How significant was the increase in body hair ?
Lashes ?
Vascularity?

Lashes ?
Vascularity?
just a slight boost imo and if you taper off your gonna lose most of your gains but still keep some, latisse is way stronger but the side effects are a bit brutal and overall a looksmin but i never tried it

Lashes ?
Vascularity?
imo should only take minox if you experiencing hairloss not worth the heart sides if you do get them

• +1
Reactions: spermium
just a slight boost imo and if you taper off your gonna lose most of your gains but still keep some, latisse is way stronger but the side effects are a bit brutal and overall a looksmin but i never tried it
What dosage are you on ? Would it be retarded to take it just for the increase in vascularity ?

What dosage are you on ? Would it be retarded to take it just for the increase in vascularity ?
2.5mg, bro just dehydrate yourself for vascularity no need for minoxidil, minoxidil is known to cause increased water retention,

if you really wanna see the eyelash growth just go through tressless pics they're on way higher doses but there isn't usually a massive difference, its just a slight boost

1 week is way too short to notice anything i think thats placebo ive been on it for 4 years and on average it took 2 months atleast to be confident. Your hair will always shed on minox
My guy my lashes reach my eyebrows i can literally feel it they look wayyyy longer too

2.5mg, bro just dehydrate yourself for vascularity no need for minoxidil, minoxidil is known to cause increased water retention,
Still curious to what extent the vascularity increases. Is it comparable to a post workout pump ? Or is it barely noticeable?

My guy my lashes reach my eyebrows i can literally feel it they look wayyyy longer too
tressless and high blood pressure patients are on way higher doses of minoxidil but they don't have like insane eyebrow or eyelash growth compared to their body hair

Still curious to what extent the vascularity increases. Is it comparable to a post workout pump ? Or is it barely noticeable?
i never noticed any vascularity differences on it

If you had to quantify the size increase what would it be ? Did they grow twice in length ? (100%), half longer (50%) quarter longer so on... ?

If you previously had no case of hairloss did you notice a change in your hair ?

Did you experience any vascularity ?
Water retention ?
Undereye changes ?
Body hair increase ?
Hair no different i heard it takes a while some water retention but im also on dnp so idk which one is causing it tbh maybe a little worse undereyes and definitely more body hair

Hair no different i heard it takes a while some water retention but im also on dnp so idk which one is causing it tbh maybe a little worse undereyes and definitely more body hair
Has the body hair become longer ? Denser (more hair per cm²) ? Or even thicker in diameter ?

Has the body hair become longer ? Denser (more hair per cm²) ? Or even thicker in diameter ?
only longer, it shouldn't maker it denser, body hair growth was insane tho like my nipple hairs are pushing 3 inches

only longer, it shouldn't maker it denser, body hair growth was insane tho like my nipple hairs are pushing 3 inches
Caveman tier jfl. Would it grow at the same pace or did it accelerate in growth rate too ?

Caveman tier jfl. Would it grow at the same pace or did it accelerate in growth rate too ?
accelerate the purpose for it is to keep it in a cycle for longer, but the hair shedding is brutal you experience them at least once a year

accelerate the purpose for it is to keep it in a cycle for longer, but the hair shedding is brutal you experience them at least once a year
I've read it synchronizes the life cycles of hair, so they all shed together to regrow together ? Resulting in periods of being below baseline ?

I've read it synchronizes the life cycles of hair, so they all shed together to regrow together ? Resulting in periods of being below baseline ?
ye, i mean of all hair drugs minoxidil is probably the most insane shed like i dont think it came close, like you could see my scalp from all around and i was nw 1. Tho most people respond differently

ye, i mean of all hair drugs minoxidil is probably the most insane shed like i dont think it came close, like you could see my scalp from all around and i was nw 1. Tho most people respond differently
How long does the yearly shed last for ? How long does it take to recover from it ? Are you able to predict it ?

How long does the yearly shed last for ? How long does it take to recover from it ? Are you able to predict it ?
i think like 3 month shed for the first use and every year theres like a 2-3 month shed after

you're also on fin right? Any sides so far?

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Yes there is healthy dormant hair on your scalp

The shed is way bigger if you have an actual alopecia

Just meant a lot of hair was already dying from dht. Minox just saved them

you're also on fin right? Any sides so far?
Nah pretty much 0 sides from fin and only a little body hair on oral min both are safe its different for everyone tho

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Nah pretty much 0 sides from fin and only a little body hair on oral min both are safe its different for everyone tho
I'm trying to get oral fin. I've been on topical min for like almost 2 months now. I noticed that my eyelashes and eyebrows got a bit darker, and I have velus hairs along my hairline. I hope I don't get sides because hair is like the only thing keeping from looking subhuman + i'm a manlet jfl.

Yeah my shed is pretty bad right now but it slowed down a lot thankfully

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23