oral minox eyelashes

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
been using oral minoxidil for 6 months now, once in morning and once at night (total 5mg per day). will results continue to come (longer lashes) or will i just be maintaining results i’ve gotten when taking minox past this point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Klasik616 and Deleted member 51465
been using oral minoxidil for 6 months now, once in morning and once at night (total 5mg per day). will results continue to come (longer lashes) or will i just be maintaining results i’ve gotten when taking minox past this point?
1) This is the first January user i've seen on this site
2) Topical is much safer than oral, get a friend to apply it on your eyelashes, doing it urself will not work

This is the first January user i've seen on this site
i think my account is broken jfl i can’t pm people @Gengar

2) Topical is much safer than oral, get a friend to apply it on your eyelashes, doing it urself will not work
tropical is probably safer, but been on oral for a while with no side effects and saw that you can’t just switch between using tropical and oral as when you stop oral and start tropical hair will shed and restart 6 months of progress.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Klasik616

tropical is probably safer, but been on oral for a while with no side effects and saw that you can’t just switch between using tropical and oral as when you stop oral and start tropical hair will shed and restart 6 months of progress.
I’ll handle it. 👍🏽

• Love it
Reactions: appealmaxed

fair, i didnt know how long u were on oral for

• +1
I literally started minoxidil today, took it orally 1ml and applied it to my eyebrows

• +1
I literally started minoxidil today, took it orally 1ml and applied it to my eyebrows
it works well, got good results myself with oral.
i hear only some people respond to tropical application but everyone responds to oral. idk how true it is.

idk if i’ll continue to get results after 6month mark. what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Klasik616, Deleted member 57630 and 1 other person
I did oral for 4 months and got dar hairs around my eyebrows and lowered and tightened up my hairline. but 5 mgs is a ton, i do like 2.5 daily

I did oral for 4 months and got dar hairs around my eyebrows and lowered and tightened up my hairline. but 5 mgs is a ton, i do like 2.5 daily
have you come off now?
my eyebrows became darker also, it was like natural dye. before they were brown now have become black.
did you notice eyelash gains? did you keep results when you came off (terminal hairs)?

• +1
i dont think eye brows and eyelashes were ever noted, they aren't the same as beards as beards are androgenic and once you trigger them they grow. I think eyebrows and eyelashes might be like hair on the head

if you microdose like 2.5mg you should be fine, anything more than 5mg, if you take topical it could literally be worse than 2.5mg
i cope with serums for lashes and topical minox for brows

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
ive been on topical minox for like 4 years and switched to oral for like 1 year now and idk what to attribute my hair growth too cause i am also anemic

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
latisse works. literally after a week i had noticeable results but i stopped cos i didn’t want to fuck w fat pads or darken my eye colour.
minox provided v good result anyways. too much of anything isn’t good.

i’ve now got a bottle of latisse which is not using. does it work for nose @coispet

• +1
latisse works. literally after a week i had noticeable results but i stopped cos i didn’t want to fuck w fat pads or darken my eye colour.
minox provided v good result anyways. too much of anything isn’t good.
latisse side effects scares me

latisse side effects scares me
i didn’t notice any problems when i used for that 1 week but probably better not to fuck up entire eye area for some hairs to grow and cause irreversible damage for non permanent results

• +1
1) This is the first January user i've seen on this site
nigga you joined in sep kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
have you come off now?
my eyebrows became darker also, it was like natural dye. before they were brown now have become black.
did you notice eyelash gains? did you keep results when you came off (terminal hairs)?
i switched from oral to topical for a month, eyebrows became darker and eyelashes have become darker

• +1
i switched from oral to topical for a month, eyebrows became darker and eyelashes have become darker
did you return to oral after the month or continue with tropical or stop minox.

your saying tropical gave you better and faster results than oral?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Klasik616 and Deleted member 57630
did you return to oral after the month or continue with tropical or stop minox.

your saying tropical gave you better and faster results than oral?
I just went back to oral because its less of a hassle, I would say the gains were from the oral minoxidil that showed up during the topical phase