Oral minoxidil for thicker eyelashes/eyebrows

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Medication: Oral minoxidil

Dosage: 1-5mg/day

Mechanism of action: "Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener,[17] causing hyperpolarization of cell membranes. Theoretically, by widening blood vessels and opening potassium channels, it allows more oxygen, blood, and nutrients to the follicles. This may cause follicles in the telogen phase to shed, which are then replaced by thicker hairs in a new anagen phase."

Method of application: Buy one of these
Screen Shot 2019 12 29 at 111008 AM

1mL = 50mg of minox

get a scale and measure out anywhere from 0.02ml to 0.1ml for the amount of 1mg to 5mg

and thats how you use oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
@Lifeisgood72 Blackpill him on Minoxidil, son.

I did this but 2 weeks later my skin started getting super flaky and dry. Will never use again

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Deleted member 3962 and EthnicelAscension
I did this but 2 weeks later my skin started getting super flaky and dry. Will never use again
were you taking it orally or topically?

try orally, thats the whole point of this post

Just nuke your collagen theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I60Sexb.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWantToMax, Maxillacel, عبد الرحمن and 3 others
d91.gif

d91.gif

d91.gif

d91.gif

JUST SQUIRT MINOXIDIL IN YOUR MOUTH, SON! YOUR ONEITIS WILL CREAM HER PANTIES UPON SEEING YOUR 0.0001 CM THICKER EYEBROWS AND DISGUSTING COLLAGENLESS FACE

gncskHI.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piscicide, Zeta ascended, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others
d91.gif

d91.gif

d91.gif

d91.gif

JUST SQUIRT MINOXIDIL IN YOUR MOUTH, SON! YOUR ONEITIS WILL CREAM HER PANTIES UPON SEEING YOUR 0.0001 CM THICKER EYEBROWS AND DISGUSTING COLLAGENLESS FACE

gncskHI.jpg
caged ngl

nuke your collagen and you would be ingesting the alcohol its in

just apply small amount directly to brows once a day and your collagen should be safe + moisturize since alcohol dries the skin out badly

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
nuke your collagen and you would be ingesting the alcohol its in

just apply small amount directly to brows once a day and your collagen should be safe + moisturize since alcohol dries the skin out badly
Is there anyway I can take it while also preventing the bad collagen?

Is there anyway I can take it while also preventing the bad collagen?
Just dont overdo it, if you see eyebags appearing or you skin looking worse, just stop for a while, then get back on

cycle it

Tho directly applying small amounts to eyebrows once a day is unlikely to have a significant effect on collagen

Just dont overdo it, if you see eyebags appearing or you skin looking worse, just stop for a while, then get back on

cycle it

Tho directly applying small amounts to eyebrows once a day is unlikely to have a significant effect on collagen
I'm on 5mg daily for the last few days and theres a bunch of water around my eye area

it feels like my eyes are covered in water and everything

should I reduce to 2.5mg?

dont
I'm on 5mg daily for the last few days and theres a bunch of water around my eye area

it feels like my eyes are covered in water and everything

should I reduce to 2.5mg?
Dont even measure, just get a qtip and apply directly, but avoid your eyelashes, I only apply to eyebrows and its still made my eyelashes longer

• +1
Just do Biotin + Niacin + MSM + Bioactive Collagen Peptides for eyebrow gains, Minox is overkill.

I did this for a while then my ankles swell up and I got heart palpitations.

• So Sad
I mean at this point why not just get an eyebrow transplant.

oral minox will make you bloated as fuck, damage your heart (shorter life might be a good thing for some) and kill collagen
what dose were u on?
tbh I overdosed I think like 20 mg a day

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I mean at this point why not just get an eyebrow transplant.

oral minox will make you bloated as fuck, damage your heart (shorter life might be a good thing for some) and kill collagen

tbh I overdosed I think like 20 mg a day
well if I can find a low dose i.e. 2.5-5mg then that will be fine

HOLY FUCK 20mg????

yeah no shit u od'd , what happened?

well if I can find a low dose i.e. 2.5-5mg then that will be fine

HOLY FUCK 20mg????

yeah no shit u od'd , what happened?
I just got bloated as fuck and heart got weird. Hair grew on my knuckles, hands and feet...0 growth in temples though LMAO

I just got bloated as fuck and heart got weird. Hair grew on my knuckles, hands and feet...0 growth in temples though LMAO
is the hair still on your body?

what happened to your head hair now?

head hair maintained with anti androgens.

the body hair from feet and hands is gone after cease of use
so were u on 20mg everyday or something?

how long did it take to end up in the hospital?

what anti androgens are u on? bicaalutamide?

Why do u want thicker eyebrows when u are arab?

i've been drinking 2ml of castor oil for like a month now and my eyebrows, eyelashes and even beard got thicker, its legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
dont

Dont even measure, just get a qtip and apply directly, but avoid your eyelashes, I only apply to eyebrows and its still made my eyelashes longer
did you get longer eyelashes permanently? did it go away after you stopped?

Does minoxidil destroy face skin when applied to eyebrows?

Just do Biotin + Niacin + MSM + Bioactive Collagen Peptides for eyebrow gains, Minox is overkill.
I wouldn't say its overkill, you want to have long brows. For lashes ive been looking into neulash, and other alternatives to latisse.