Oral minoxidil is the king of softmaxxing

It says its 37$ for 100 tablets for me rn
I think you get 2 bottles. Im getting mine in a few days so I can tell you what I got. Last time I ordered i got 200 tablets

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
I think you get 2 bottles. Im getting mine in a few days so I can tell you what I got. Last time I ordered i got 200 tablets
Yo just wondering what you got and if you saw results? Im about to order some

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Yo just wondering what you got and if you saw results? Im about to order some
I got what I ordered which is 2 bottles of 100 tablets (so 200 total), and the package arrived even before scheduled. I'm seeing subtle results after 4 weeks or so of use, i also used it before and got results

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Would take it but heard it ages the skin. Why does everything gotta have a drawback
I don't think this has much validity. There was a study done in vitro with skin cells in a petri dish that showed it reduced a precursor to collagen. Petri dish studies do not always reflect real life use. I would not expect it to be a needle mover in skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I don't think this has much validity. There was a study done in vitro with skin cells in a petri dish that showed it reduced a precursor to collagen. Petri dish studies do not always reflect real life use. I would not expect it to be a needle mover in skin aging.
I've been taking it for about 8 months now, hasn't noticeably affected my skin quality whatsoever.
I've grown a lot of hair ever since though. Certainly worth it for me.