⚠️Oral Minoxidil -Please read

1ofcyberjunk

1ofcyberjunk

Blackpilled
Hi guys,

I want to warn everyone, or anyone that wants to try oral Minoxidil, pleae read this ❤️

So.. I tried this out

....I had 3 seizures last Saturday, the day before yesterday...

I thought I'd hop on and make a post to warn people.

I've never had a seizure before in my life I'm 20 years old. I took oral Minoxidil with all the right dosages. The first day was fine, the second day i took it in the morning was okay then around the afternoon i had a seizure in my aunties car she was terrifed. she called the ambulance and I had another seizure in the ambulance.

And another at the hospital...

I told them I took oral Minoxidil from something i saw online and they told me thats why this happened and that it's a heart meditcation.

It was honestly the most terrifying experience i've ever had it feels so unreal like your in a horrible dream and its not real like i cant even describe what these seizures we're like i honestly thought i was going to die. I remember waking up from each one seeing yellows, cyans and red and a lot of white. The first one I had i woke up and everywhere around me was shapeshifting into different locations and i didn't know where i was was.

I had three blood tests done and a cannula put inside my vein incase they needed to medicate me, wasnt needed though. And a scan aswell.

View attachment IMG_20240317_000927-02.jpeg

All of this shit just for better looking eyebrows or whatever IS NOT WORTH IT I PROMISE YOU

Anyways I feel stupid as fuck for doing this it even said warning do not consume on the fucking packaging hahaha

Well you live, you learn. Stay safe guys ❤️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: john788, Mewton, EvangelicalRapist and 22 others
lol reminds me of when i took oral and ended up having to get fluid drained out of my heart after they detected i had pericardial effusion from the minoxodil

didnt even give me any brow gains either

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, rose167, niqfan625 and 16 others
lol reminds me of when i took oral and ended up having to get fluid drained out of my heart after they detected i had pericardial effusion from the minoxodil

didnt even give me any brow gains either
fucking hell dude, I'm glad i didn't have to get that.

What is pericardial effusion?!

Pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and dannydipss
lmfao this is what happens when you take advice from random autists on the internet

these are the self same fools telling 15 year olds to inject

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, gooner888 and 11 others
why do these posts always pop up right after i ordered the drug/medicine whatever? was the same shit with fin

i just got my oral minox 2 days ago and didnt take it yet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sub5c3l, Mrxshmallow and 6 others
did you take actual oral minox and what dosage? or did you drink liquid minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah, I’m applying topically now innit

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, EzikoIsHere, Mrxshmallow and 3 others
why do these posts always pop up right after i ordered the drug/medicine whatever? was the same shit with fin

just after you buy the product a nigga makes a thread with 100 reps saying 'X product gave me brain cancer do not use' :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, shalomnigga, gooner888 and 8 others
lmfao this is what happens when you take advice from random autists on the internet

these are the self same fools telling 15 year olds to inject
Yeah man I regret it, and I feel so stupid lmfaooo

Yeah, I’m applying topically now innit
Yeah bro, i swear on my life that topical is the way to go. This experience was fucking horrible

• +1
Reactions: coispet

Honestly bro please don't do it, i wish I hadn't worst experience of my life

I drunk liquid minoxidil

shouldve listened to our favorite doctor @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, SubhumanCurrycel, dannydipss and 1 other person
just after you buy the product a nigga makes a thread with 100 reps saying 'X product gave me brain cancer do not use' :lul:
Welp I'm not lying I wanted to warn people lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer

shouldve listened to our favorite doctor @SubhumanCurrycel
Yep, I wish I did 😭

• +1
Reactions: buflek
So you drunk the whole thing?
hahaha no of course not, I would've probably actually of died if I done that.

Have a look at the forum I linked at the start of my post. I done those exact instructions with the dropper and ordred the exact product he/she linked of Amazon.

did you take actual oral minox and what dosage? or did you drink liquid minoxidil
I ordered the exact prodcut and done the exact dosage instructions from the forum post i linked https://looksmax.org/threads/eyebrow-gains-oral-minoxidil-before-and-after-pics.926415/

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

Hi guys,

I want to warn everyone, or anyone that wants to try oral Minoxidil, pleae read this ❤️

So.. I tried this out

I've never had a seizure before in my life I'm 20 years old. I took oral Minoxidil with all the right dosages. The first day was fine, the second day i took it in the morning was okay then around the afternoon i had a seizure in my aunties car she was terrifed. she called the ambulance and I had another seizure in the ambulance.

I told them I took oral Minoxidil from something i saw online and they told me thats why this happened and that it's a heart meditcation.

It was honestly the most terrifying experience i've ever had it feels so unreal like your in a horrible dream and its not real like i cant even describe what these seizures we're like i honestly thought i was going to die. I remember waking up from each one seeing yellows, cyans and red and a lot of white. The first one I had i woke up and everywhere around me was shapeshifting into different locations and i didn't know where i was was.

I had three blood tests done and a cannula put inside my vein incase they needed to medicate me, wasnt needed though. And a scan aswell.

View attachment 2806697

All of this shit just for better looking eyebrows or whatever IS NOT WORTH IT I PROMISE YOU

Anyways I feel stupid as fuck for doing this it even said warning do not consume on the fucking packaging hahaha

That’s strange I’ve been following the same protocol and I don’t have any side effects, maybe your body simply can’t handle it

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and looksmidder
That’s strange I’ve been following the same protocol and I don’t have any side effects, maybe your body simply can’t handle it
Thats possible, I wish you the best man. I wouldn't wish what happened to me to my worst enemy seriously.

Thats possible, I wish you the best man. I wouldn't wish what happened to me to my worst enemy seriously.
I completely get you though, the first day my breathing was quite heavy, but next day the side effects just ceased. You may have an underlying problem with your heart that you need to get checked lut

Fucking nigger just use castor oil

I completely get you though, the first day my breathing was quite heavy, but next day the side effects just ceased. You may have an underlying problem with your heart that you need to get checked lut
Possibly I have no idea. I had those symptoms too but I have really bad paranoia/anxiety and I was overthinking like crazy when i was having those breathing problems. Maybe that's why my body just freaked out. I was definitely having a panic attack or sumn lmfaoo

I geuss I'll just stick to topical...

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun
I geuss I'll just stick to topical...
I think that's a really smart idea bro.
I wanna use it topically too but I'm way to paranoid to even touch thst stuff again after this whole experience 😂😂

I probably will though. Im gonna try Castor oil and some other things first lol

Yea I been saying in every thread that all the people saying they're drinking topical minoxidil are LARPing, these retarded 15 year old Indians are gonna kill somebody

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, JohnBaza, 1ofcyberjunk and 1 other person
Hi guys,

So.. I tried this out

View attachment 2806697

Sorry to hear brother, but to be completely honest you most likely overdosed. I've been using oral minoxidil for the past few months and I haven't noticed any sides, if you properly dose you're consuming the same amount of minoxidil in pill form, it's simply carried through an ethanol, propylene glycol based solution.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, IWantToMax, looksmidder and 2 others
I think that's a really smart idea bro.
I wanna use it topically too but I'm way to paranoid to even touch thst stuff again after this whole experience 😂😂

I probably will though. Im gonna try Castor oil and some other things first lol
Yeah man I hope you're doing okay.

I use it for my hair. For 3 months and a bit now.

I just got past the shedding phase, and am seeing regrowth.

I remember the first couple of days I started I thought I was feeling side effects. Before starting I read horror stories about the drug. After the first week and to this day I'm doing fine.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
How many mg did you take

I had some feet swelling due to water retention from oral minox at 2.5mg doses

Are u obese and Did u already have blood pressure issues?
That can be a reason alongside other factors.

Or maybe the product your seller delivered wasnt minoxidil at all

He's skinny he has a pic in OP

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk

I'm not obese but I think i am under the healthy bmi/body fat like I'm quite lean i think
this is what i looked like after coming out of the hospital

View attachment IMG_20240317_000927-02.jpeg

And no I've never had any blood pressure issues

And it was a trusted seller of Amazon.
The ingredients we're
Active: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water

And I done safe dosages.

I have no idea man

Sorry to hear brother, but to be completely honest you most likely overdosed. I've been using oral minoxidil for the past few months and I haven't noticed any sides, if you properly dose you're consuming the same amount of minoxidil in pill form, it's simply carried through an ethanol, propylene glycol based solution.
I definitely done the right dostages

Infact the first one I done the day before my seizure took half less than supposed to because i wanted to check for any side effects first haha

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld
I definitely done the right dostages

Infact the first one I done the day before my seizure took half less than supposed to because i wanted to check for any side effects first haha
Dude, .1 mL of minoxidil = 5mg oral pill minoxidil. You taking the full drop of .5 mL overdoses the recommend dosage by a factor of 5, you're suppose to take 0.05 mL in the morning and 0.05 mL in the afternoon which equates to consuming one 5mg oral minoxidil pill daily. :lul:

Dude, .1 mL of minoxidil = 5mg oral pill minoxidil. You taking the full drop of .5 mL overdoses the recommend dosage by a factor of 5, you're suppose to take 0.05 mL in the morning and 0.05 mL in the afternoon which equates to consuming one 5mg oral minoxidil pill daily. :lul:
I diddddd lol

Delete the post boyo, you're discrediting a legit looksmax due to your inability to dose properly.
I swear I done it right though I was really exact

I swear I done it right though I was really exact
No you didn't, your log quoted you saying you consumed 0.5 mL of topical minoxidil in one sitting, which overdoses the total daily ingestion by 5x. Stop being dishonest joo

No you didn't, your log quoted you saying you consumed 0.5 mL of topical minoxidil in one sitting, which overdoses the total daily ingestion by 5x. Stop being dishonest joo
I had the same exact dropper from the post I linked which shows 2.5mg is 0.05ml on minoxidil

Delete the post boyo, you're discrediting a legit looksmax due to your inability to dose properly.
this is why if you are retarded enough to drink topical minox you should at least order a syringe and measure it accurately.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, dannydipss and butterworld
I ordered the exact prodcut and done the exact dosage instructions from the forum post i linked https://looksmax.org/threads/eyebrow-gains-oral-minoxidil-before-and-after-pics.926415/

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping
for all of u monkeys shitting ur pants:
1. oral minoxidil in PILL form is made to be extended release (12 hrs) meanwhile when u drink topical minoxidil it has no vehicles that make it extended release. this ur body gets bombarded by minox
2. topical minox has a shit ton of alcohol and a bunch of other stuff, i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t even the minox that gave u the seizures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ´´´´´´´´ and ChickenRun
for all of u monkeys shitting ur pants:
1. oral minoxidil in PILL form is made to be extended release (12 hrs) meanwhile when u drink topical minoxidil it has no vehicles that make it extended release. this ur body gets bombarded by minox
2. topical minox has a shit ton of alcohol and a bunch of other stuff, i wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t even the minox that gave u the seizures
I should've done pill instead of DIY bullshit haha

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Hi guys,

So.. I tried this out

View attachment 2806697

how did youre parents react and how did the near deayj experience feel like

booooooo this is really annoying for me, oral minox has been working a charm for me my eyebrows are sprouting a little and my eyelashes are longer. what should i do:unsure: