silvannerGrey
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2026
- Posts
- 261
- Reputation
- 170
Hello, which one would be better for lashes? I'm looking to purchase from indiamart but i'm not 100% sure which product is better and safer. Thanks
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Careprost/LatisseHello, which one would be better for lashes? I'm looking to purchase from indiamart but i'm not 100% sure which product is better and safer. Thanks
Thank you. May I ask ifCareprost/Latisse
Just get oral, it's systemic so it'll grow ur hair everywhere, including your scalp and eyebrows. Less hassle than topically applying to different areas and it can cause irritation of the eye. Dnr the sides most people adjust and not all get itHello, which one would be better for lashes? I'm looking to purchase from indiamart but i'm not 100% sure which product is better and safer. Thanks
Oral minox is systemic, ull get hairy ears before your lashes change. Its individual ofc, but js stick to CareprostThank you. May I ask if
Oral Minoxidil
is good too?