oral topical minoxidil works

D

Deleted member 24821

Iron
2,5 weeks eyebrows already darker and longer and my eyelashes omg idk why but they grew the most its crazy no side effects too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
no pics no care

why does it matter i swear to god it works u dont gotta belive but your loss
pm pics or larp

its that simple, im done with your larpers subhumans

why does it matter i swear to god it works u dont gotta belive but your loss
do u take fin too i took my first fin pill last night

do not take oral minoxidil

it's horrible for your body and heart
yeah true but i dont feel any side effects so i will take it until i feel something wrong idgaf i can die

yeah true but i dont feel any side effects so i will take it until i feel something wrong idgaf i can die
that's irresponsible

you can just use topical and only deal with the shitty skin quality instead of the raping of your heart

Your hair seems fine, do you just want to maintain it?
Old pic my hair started going at 18, i can only wish to get back my hair like that again. Do u think its possible w min and fin?

Oral minoxidil is dangerous .

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Why tf would you take it orally

Old pic my hair started going at 18, i can only wish to get back my hair like that again. Do u think its possible w min and fin?
I'm not really aware, @andy9432 probably has the answer

that's irresponsible

you can just use topical and only deal with the shitty skin quality instead of the raping of your heart
i have seb derm so it was too flakey oral is more effective too but idgaf i doubt i will do anything to me

i have seb derm so it was too flakey oral is more effective too but idgaf i doubt i will do anything to me
if ur not feeling sides continue. ive experimented with dosages too aswell. and 5mg is ok for me. anything over than that and i start getting sides