Orb vs @averagejoe (FACE ONLY)

Orb vs Averagejoe

• Orb

• Averagejoe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think your the retarded one lmao. You probably don't understand what appeals to females.

reasoning
Lower third is 10x better. 95%+ of girls would choose Chris.
eyes are important but lower third mogs for sex appeal.

put the vote in then.
just don't call the whole forum retarded next time
Don't tell me what to do you stupid ass twink, I already said my opinion.

Actually caging after looking at who's talking so much shit behind the screen, fucking pussy.

Crisick literally destroys in PSL. Both of them can obviously slay, you moron.

Go ask females about Hexum VS Hacker. Most would prolly pick Hacker. If that's your argument then you're indeed a fucking idiot, like I expected. Higher PSL faces are always more timeless and mostly immune to "trends".

This is even worse than that fucking Bateman Vs Somerhalder experiment I did, where Bateman destroyed Ian. And in this case Crisick is the one with the higher PSL AND height. Not close. Kys Op.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Speaking of irl experiences, I saw a gigastacy at a restaurant today. She was so beautiful, like calming just to look at her. She was a looksmatch/slight fog of lima imo, never saw someone like that in my life nor will I probably ever again :feelsohgod:

Everyone else in the joint was staring at her aswell :lul:
I saw an amazonian gigastacy also once, she was very tall, like 5'11" or 6', stacy face, blonde, fit body. I could've stare at her for hours, but I would've ended up to look like a fucking loser. Can't imagine how is like to be extremly gl irl, like 7.5+ psl. Where You go people will stare at you.

You literally used Orb's worst pics.

Also:

• +1
Reactions: mortis
You literally used Orb's worst pics.

Also:

I thought I used the best ones.

Orb's face is timeless, he doesn't compare to anyone I've ever seen so far. Not sucking his cock, it's just true

I larped as orb on discord and had 5 girls heart emoting and saying "I look really fine" and friend requested me

a while later a guy daid it was orb from lookism. PSL autists are everywhere

Tbf its mainly cause the guy is white if he had the exact smae bones and looked curry or gook it would be over.

@ArvidGustavsson u said u know people who mog Rob Lowe but not u say u never see people who mogs Orb or Average joe(unfrauded) jfl.

There's smth I never understood about Orb's appeal but I didnt know him, so even if @averagejoe morphs which at this point I very doubt due to users with actual brain confirm he isn't, I vote him. I'll probably mog the Orb dude in the exact same pheno when softmaxxed
Apparently his eye area is just hard frauded but his mandible is good. He probably just soft maxxed his jaw lol

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
@ArvidGustavsson u said u know people who mog Rob Lowe but not u say u never see people who mogs Orb or Average joe(unfrauded) jfl.
Not who mogs the pictures atleast which is what i have to go from. You should always use someones 10 best pics as a reference as long as Theyre from some distant and not too distorted.

Most Rob Lowe pics looks like shit but he has some good ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Not who mogs the pictures atleast which is what i have to go from.
U don't know guys who mog this

Not in my social circle but seen a few guys who are on similar looks level as this
You should always use someones 10 best pics as a reference as long as Theyre from some distant and not too distorted.
Yeah or better a video of them
Most Rob Lowe pics looks like shit but he has some good ones.
Rob for me is a mid tier chadlite. 1 in 5000. His ipd and pfl failos him hard. He mogs both Orb and unedited Averagejoe

Both GL, however, I think avgjoe mogs. Orb could benefit from masculine lower 1/3.

Lol Orb & it’s not even remotely close

Different species

• +1
Orb was so mentally ill

Orb appeals to young hot girls
@averagejoe appeals to 25+ hags

• +1
Wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin because no one i've seen online or physically, would be physically attractive to her
Delusions

orb looked like beautiful angel with blue eyes.
crisick looks like an ogre low class construction worker with uncanny features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
This image is unreal holy fuark
It gets even more unreal irl while being 6’3 barefoot

As I said before, if users from here were to go out with me on a Friday night they would probably get depressed