Orbicularis Oculi Training

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
I have seen a few tiktoks floating around about this and was wondering what you guys think about it

The Orbicularis Oculi is the muscle surrounding the eyes seen in the picture
Image 2024 09 17 164412048

According to tiktokcels training this muscle here can tighten undereyes and reduce sclera show and also increase canthal tilt.
The function of it is for eyelid movement and it extends from medial to lateral canthus
The idea is that if you pull on your lateral canthus with your fingers and attempt to rapidly blink this should strengthen the orbicularis oculi and you can hypertrophy it the same as any other muscle and this should theoretically lead to strengthened eyelids therefore tightening the lower eyelid and also increasing canthal tilt.

What do you guys think
Cope or could possibly work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, Outerz14, RapeAllFemales and 2 others
Hard cope that doesnt make any sense and sounds like its theorized by a 5 year old

honestly it sounds like it could work but very minorly as its not a huge muscle

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
honestly it sounds like it could work but very minorly as its not a huge muscle
even a single degree of canthal tilt makes a pretty big difference but i’m gonna experiment and see for myself over the next year

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and hunkymonkey69
even a single degree of canthal tilt makes a pretty big difference but i’m gonna experiment and see for myself over the next year
when i do it my skin just hurts

• +1
when i do it my skin just hurts
i kind of know what u mean but it to me it feels like i can feel my eyes getting tired and i can feel like some sort of squeezing

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
i kind of know what u mean but it to me it feels like i can feel my eyes getting tired and i can feel like some sort of squeezing
yea i just did it until my muscle got fatigued and i felt tired after

• +1
@Orc opinion on this ?

Do you have more information on this topic? I've studied it and found a Russian scientist who demonstrated techniques. They help me a lot. The changes are enormous. But he said the results will be unique for everyone. I keep practicing them, for example, while watching videos or on the bus, perfecting the technique for myself
4280887 c01a92d5 4015 4eff 9b2f 4fccd191180a

• +1
It's legit I've been doing it for over a year it takes time but it works, those who say no are so lazy that they don't try these simple softmaxx

Attachments

• IMG_20240917_192252.jpg
    IMG_20240917_192252.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240917_192015.jpg
    IMG_20240917_192015.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: donkeyskin, zharupodrugu, Libyan slayer 🐬 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: definitely_notchad, coispet and axttt_
none, need to see someone actually do it but no one's disciplined enough.
i see i’ll probably post my results every few months
shocks me there’s no one disciplined enough to squint there eyes a hundred times a day for a long time jfl

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
Do you have more information on this topic? I've studied it and found a Russian scientist who demonstrated techniques. They help me a lot. The changes are enormous. But he said the results will be unique for everyone. I keep practicing them, for example, while watching videos or on the bus, perfecting the technique for myself
View attachment 3177834
i just done some very basic research but i’m gonna study it a lot more in the coming days just have some exams rn so i’m focusing on those.
if you have any before and after a could you post them or pm it to me bhai and show me how u perform it

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and Art of Pattinson
It's legit I've been doing it for over a year it takes time but it works, those who say no are so lazy that they don't try these simple softmaxx
mirin
did u use minox too for lashes + brows

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and RapeAllFemales
Tiktok cel cope

• +1
Reactions: nxtlberg
I have seen a few tiktoks floating around about this and was wondering what you guys think about it

The Orbicularis Oculi is the muscle surrounding the eyes seen in the picture View attachment 3177710

According to tiktokcels training this muscle here can tighten undereyes and reduce sclera show and also increase canthal tilt.
The function of it is for eyelid movement and it extends from medial to lateral canthus
The idea is that if you pull on your lateral canthus with your fingers and attempt to rapidly blink this should strengthen the orbicularis oculi and you can hypertrophy it the same as any other muscle and this should theoretically lead to strengthened eyelids therefore tightening the lower eyelid and also increasing canthal tilt.

What do you guys think

You could probably train this in the gym with those exercises

Tiktok cel cope
i was thinking that but after doing some research if you were able to hypertrophy the muscle there’s no reason this woudknt work

Interesting, but won't overdoing it result in wrinkles?

Interesting, but won't overdoing it result in wrinkles?
not too sure but its not like u are doing it all day
maybe a 4-8 sets a day until your eyes are tired

ive tried it works
normally when im exhausted i have scleral show and when i strenghthened the muscles it went away

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and nxtlberg
View attachment 3177834
Give the secret Russian mewing technique for eyes

• +1
Reactions: waterbottle1234 and xuzky
increase canthal tilt.
jfl, canthal tilt is mostly determined by orbitals. Compact orbitals mean that the eyes do not sag and the medial canthus sits below the lateral canthus. Squinting and training muscles will not somehow tilt your eyes upward. May improve the tightness of undereys though

jfl, canthal tilt is mostly determined by orbitals. Compact orbitals mean that the eyes do not sag and the medial canthus sits below the lateral canthus. Squinting and training muscles will not somehow tilt your eyes upward. May improve the tightness of undereys though
i’m not saying it will give 5 degrees of canthal tilt and make a nct a pct but it will give maybe a degree or 2 of canthal tilt possibly

i’m not saying it will give 5 degrees of canthal tilt and make a nct a pct but it will give maybe a degree or 2 of canthal tilt possibly
I don't think you understand how much 2 degrees of pct is, it can be the difference between droopy unalter eyes and awake/alert eyes. ideal pct for males is about 5-8 degrees

If ur test high u will achieve strong muscle even if u dont train so u can't train every muscle just inject

The Orbicularis Oculi is the muscle surrounding the eyes seen in the picture View attachment 3177710

What do you guys think

could possibly work but no one on planet earth has ever done it consistently for a long period of time so we cant now

perhaps you could be the first human being to ever try this for a long period of time with consistency?

could possibly work but no one on planet earth has ever done it consistently for a long period of time so we cant now

perhaps you could be the first human being to ever try this for a long period of time with consistency?

I've been doing the exercises he shows in this for a few weeks, I'll post about it in a few months if it works

• +1

i will post my results over the coming months bhai
going to do this exercise every morning and night for about 2-5 mins

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
i will post my results over the coming months bhai
going to do this exercise every morning and night for about 2-5 mins
I have been doing it for 1-2 months incosistently too, might be time to lock in

How do u even do it?
two exercises i will be doing
2 sets for 30 seconds of pulling the lateral canthus and repeatedly blinking
and 2 sets for 30 seconds of pushing the eyebrow up and blinking

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
How, it's literally a muscle and it will grow over time like any muscle
U cant overload it. Nobody with a grown bicep is doing air curls because you need resistence which you cant apply to ur obiculari ors

• Hmm...
Reactions: meropeu
U cant overload it. Nobody with a grown bicep is doing air curls because you need resistence which you cant apply to ur obiculari ors
you can increase volume
also you don’t need to train it like that jfl
it has never had direct training your whole life most likely
just giving it the resistance of your hands alone will grow it enough to see a noticeable difference and if you really want to overload it you can increase the force in which you are pulling with the increase resistance

• +1
Reactions: norwyx
@NZb6Air could this work

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air could this work
no nigguh ull just get wrinkles, even if u could grow it (u wont) it wont be significant enough to compensate for rim retrusion

• +1
no nigguh ull just get wrinkles, even if u could grow it (u wont) it wont be significant enough to compensate for rim retrusion
is there a reason why this muscle wouldn’t be able to grow

• +1
is there a reason why this muscle wouldn’t be able to grow
it's a fine motor control muscle it's not made to bulk up like quads and bipesse

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and axttt_
it's a fine motor control muscle it's not made to bulk up like quads and bipesse
yeah i don’t expect to it to grow significantly like a bicep ofc
but wouldn’t consistent training over time eventually lead to some hyper trophy

• +1
yeah i don’t expect to it to grow significantly like a bicep ofc
but wouldn’t consistent training over time eventually lead to some hyper trophy
nigga it's gonna tone it not grow it

since it's a fine motor muscle you need muscle tone which is baseline level of contraction at rest so it's firm and in a responsive state (your CNS perma juice with some electric signal so it's perma ready)

hypertrophy or muscle growth is about building muscle tissue it's for gross motor muscles that need strength, former needs quick reactions

perma blinking isn't gonna do shit besides keeping it juiced and getting wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and axttt_
nigga it's gonna tone it not grow it

since it's a fine motor muscle you need muscle tone which is baseline level of contraction at rest so it's firm and in a responsive state (your CNS perma juice with some electric signal so it's perma ready)

hypertrophy or muscle growth is about building muscle tissue it's for gross motor muscles that need strength, former needs quick reactions

perma blinking isn't gonna do shit besides keeping it juiced and getting wrinkles
i see
so any effects seen from doing it are temporary

• +1
Fuck more and more old info is getting out.
Urgent measures need to be taken regarding gatekeeping info

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: perpetuallytired, AverageCurryEnjoyer, NZb6Air and 1 other person
i see
so any effects seen from doing it are temporary
not muscle, i'd bet even if u found a way to overload progessively it won't hypertrophy still, since it's made to answer differently to stimulation

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and axttt_
not muscle, i'd bet even if u found a way to overload progessively it won't hypertrophy still, since it's made to answer differently to stimulation
is there any kind of eye muscle worth training
also i’ve seen people who have had results say it was caused from this and they’re all at ages 17+ so do you think there’s is some external factor

• +1
One time I saw a guy in the gym with a weird constant blinking tick, he was some druggie roidcel fs. But istg his orbicularis oculi was visible, that shi was making like an impromptu brow ridge.

• JFL
One time I saw a guy in the gym with a weird constant blinking tick, he was some druggie roidcel fs. But istg his orbicularis oculi was visible, that shi was making like an impromptu brow ridge.
i’m considering training it for a year but idk
i’ve seen some studies saying it is possible and i’ve seen others saying it wont
don’t want to waste my time tho