Orbital box osteotomy

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
What's eppley price for this ?

Doesn't matter he's too much of a pussy to do it anyway. He wants to slap a silicone implant on you in 45 minutes. He can fit you into his schedule if you want that, if not...There are 20 other mentally stunted incels that will take your place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Darkstrand, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Doesn't matter he's too much of a pussy to do it anyway. He wants to slap a silicone implant on you in 45 minutes. He can fit you into his schedule if you want that, if not...There are 20 other mentally stunted incels that will take your place.
What surgeons do this for aesthetics(close set eyes)? And the price for this

What surgeons do this for aesthetics(close set eyes)? And the price for this
Prepare big amount of money since no doctor will want to do it on non-syndrome patient. You must offer huge amount of cash.

Prepare big amount of money since no doctor will want to do it on non-syndrome patient. You must offer huge amount of cash.
Shit/// we talk about above 50k?

Shit/// we talk about above 50k?
may be... i dont think any decent doctor will make it for standard price but i believe all people have their own price... its all matter of asking and money

may be... i dont think any decent doctor will make it for standard price but i believe all people have their own price... its all matter of asking and money
Tell one good surgeon that would do this