@Orc height?

algebrah

algebrah

alt
How tall is @Orc ?

6'2 barefeet 6'4 in shoes.

I wear lifts to help with my chronic toe-walking ironically, not really for height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Never Get Up, dragomaxxer, poopoohead and 3 others
6’2 at 11 years old, about 7’5 now

• JFL
Reactions: nathan

I wear lifts to help with my chronic toe-walking ironically, not really for height.
When did u stop growng

When did u stop growng
at like 13-14 height wise lol, I was the tallest at school and then everyone else slowly caught up.

my bones kept growing into my late twenties, but I gained no height.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
at like 13-14 height wise lol, I was the tallest at school and then everyone else slowly caught up.

And how tall are your parents?

Facebones..??

my father is 6'2 my mother is 5'7

my sister is 6'1.

yeah, brow and mental protuberance kept growing, part of that is just the hormonal condition I have.
What condition if you don't mind me asking??? Sounds op tbh

What condition if you don't mind me asking??? Sounds op tbh
acromegaly.

it's very obvious from my side profile but not very visible from the front.

it also affects my feet, hands and joints, and I have a condition that causes wrinkles on top of my head but you can't see them because they're covered by hair.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mike141, coispet and Autismcel
my father is 6'2 my mother is 5'7

my sister is 6'1.

yeah, brow and mental protuberance kept growing, part of that is just the hormonal condition I have.
Sister mogs u 😭

acromegaly.

it also affects my feet, hands and joints, and I have a condition that causes wrinkles on top of my head but you can't see them because they're covered by hair.

acromegaly.

????

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
acromegaly.

In all honesty, your acromegaly doesn't look bad all, but I could just be very ignorant on the matter.

Your side profile looks nice and not deformed as the usual acromegaly cases.

Are you getting your condition treated?

In all honesty, your acromegaly doesn't look bad all, but I could just be very ignorant on the matter.

Your side profile looks nice and not deformed as the usual acromegaly cases.

Are you getting your condition treated?
what I have is pretty mild, either I got lucky or the worst things just haven't manifested yet, I hope my nose doesn't randomly start growing which happens to some of them.

my profile is a bit unusual, that's about all there is to it.

there's no treatment for what I have, they scanned the gland and I don't have a tumor which is what usually causes it, and my levels also aren't as high as you typically see, they're just chronically elevated and don't dip up and down much, they had to draw blood throughout the day to test it at some point, in normal people it spikes at night and then drops to a lower level during the day.

looks like this.

• +1
Reactions: Davidproton
she is all leg I'm all torso.

trying to get her to work out but she's lazy as fuck.

something like that but I don't actually look that ugly, I do look like a caveman from some angles though.
Do you think Josh Mcregor has Acromegaly?

IMG 2418
IMG 2358
IMG 2356

That explains a lot. I remember your chin being extremely protruding.
it's not that wide though, it usually looks a lot worse in people who have more down swung jaws but the angle of my jaw prevents it from being very obvious from the front.

miring have never seen anyone else with this problem here, i noticed after i started wearing my lifts that my toe walking habit went down significantly

this is an autistic trait right?

toe walking is an actual autistic trait and it is indeed so autistic

miring have never seen anyone else with this problem here, i noticed after i started wearing my lifts that my toe walking habit went down significantly

this is an autistic trait right?
yeah.

20240504 010134

the calve pumps I get from just walking to the store without wearing lifts are painful, they're also overgrown as fuck due to it.

• Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and dragomaxxer