Order of surgeries

T

thortons

Iron
I need a few surgeries, but don't know which order is best to get them done.

Surgeries
-Blepharoplasty (heavy bags under eyes)
-Otoplasty (massive ears that stick out)
-Rhinoplasty (crooked bump nose)
-Hair transplant

I have moderate hair recession in the temple area, but I have not intervened with fin/min/dermanator/RU. I would like to try this first before a transplant.

I'm planning on taking steroids to increase my muscle mass by at least 15 pounds. I'm pretty lean at 15% currently, working my way to 10% in a few months.

Do I roid up first and then get the surgeries after or get the surgeries first? I'm not sure how the steroids would affect recovery.

Surgeries
-Hair transplant

I have moderate hair recession in the temple area, but I have not intervened with fin/min/dermanator/RU. I would like to try this first before a transplant.

I'm planning on taking steroids to increase my muscle mass by at least 15 pounds. I'm pretty lean at 15% currently, working my way to 10% in a few months.

Do I roid up first and then get the surgeries after or get the surgeries first? I'm not sure how the steroids would affect recovery.

Would try to get them all together where you could then negotiate a discount and reduce the time invested in this.

Also to research further, rarely do young men need significant soft tissue work , the underlying problem is usually bone (i.e. a small chin giving the illusion of a big nose)

If you do become a roider you can do mini low cycles to test how you react to them both physically and in in terms of bloodwork to ensure you are doing optimally and safely.

First is to really keep researching to make sure what you are doing is actually correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
rhino or hair transplant first cuz it takes the longest to heal fully

Surgeries
-Hair transplant

HT cuz nose and underbags can be niche to some women as a medium ugly dude who never sleeps, and ears problem can be frauded with longer sides

Would try to get them all together where you could then negotiate a discount and reduce the time invested in this.

Also to research further, rarely do young men need significant soft tissue work , the underlying problem is usually bone (i.e. a small chin giving the illusion of a big nose)

If you do become a roider you can do mini low cycles to test how you react to them both physically and in in terms of bloodwork to ensure you are doing optimally and safely.

First is to really keep researching to make sure what you are doing is actually correct.
I'm not too concerned about a discount, would rather have it done correctly the first time. I'm 32 so, starting to see some soft tissue issues due to age.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262