Ordered 0.025% tretinoin but got 1% how should I use it?

friedeggz

friedeggz

Iron
Joined
May 9, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
I ordered tretinoin expecting 0.025%, but I ended up getting 1% instead. I’m not really trying to order a new one, so how should I use the 1% safely?


Has anyone dealt with this before? Should I dilute it or use a tiny amount/less frequently?
 
if its 1% throw it away JFL

If its 0.1% sandwich it and mix the tret with moisturizer so its a 1:3 ratio 1 part tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: friedeggz
I ordered tretinoin expecting 0.025%, but I ended up getting 1% instead. I’m not really trying to order a new one, so how should I use the 1% safely?


Has anyone dealt with this before? Should I dilute it or use a tiny amount/less frequently?
i think you meant 0.1%, 1% doesnt exist
 

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
4
Views
44
Majklos
Majklos
t1m.psl
Replies
10
Views
81
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
screamdope90
Replies
4
Views
51
screamdope90
screamdope90
B
Replies
22
Views
107
iywujjffvjkiure
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top