Capture3

It's a supply for 3 months of the following stack:
- All the supplements ED
- 50mcg Levothyroxine ED
- 50-80mcg Hexarelin ED at morning
- 100mcg GHRP-2 with 100mcg MOD-GRF 1-29 3 times a day ED

Current age: 17.5
Current height: 5'6.5

Grew 2cm since I'm 17, which is likely more than I did between 16-17.

Goal of the 3 months: I haven't said I'm in waiting of anything it's pure trial, but like 1.5inch would be ideal.

Long term goal if I notice increase during the 3 months: Going on Aromason 6.5mg EOD and continuing the stack until I reach 5'9.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, BigNoseSlavcel, WadlowMaxxing and 7 others
letsgooo

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4053 and 4 others
Good luck, I'm about the same height and younger than you but my plates are fused at 16 fml

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Good luck, I'm about the same height and younger than you but my plates are fused at 16 fml

Early puberty? What could have caused the premature closing? It's your theory or it's proven?

Blood test showed I'm borderline hypothyroid with 3.7TSH that's why I will do Levothyroxine, the good point there is that hypothyroidism delay growth plate closure in addition to decrease height velocity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Early puberty? What could have caused the premature closing? It's your theory or it's proven?

Blood test showed I'm borderline hypothyroid with 3.7TSH that's why I will do Levothyroxine, the good point there is that hypothyroidism delay growth plate closure in addition to decrease height velocity.
I have no fucking clue, I started puberty at 12 didn't have much hair but I seem to have done most of my growing 12-13 and my voice broke immediately and now my bone age is 18, this is strange.

• +1
I have no fucking clue, I started puberty at 12 didn't have much hair but I seem to have done most of my growing 12-13 and my voice broke immediately and now my bone age is 18, this is strange.

I must have started puberty at 13, but doesn't really worked like that for me, yeah my voice broked kinda rapidly and pretty sure I had increased height velocity at this timespan but at like 14.5 years old I have a photo where I was a bit shorter than my both sister, now I'm like 5-6cm taller than both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
View attachment 463385

View attachment 463387

View attachment 463388

- All the supplements ED
- 50mcg Levothyroxine ED

Goal of the 3 months: I haven't said I'm in waiting of anything it's pure trial, but like 1.5inch would be ideal.

Long term goal if I notice increase during the 3 months: Going on Aromason 6.5mg EOD and continuing the stack until I reach 5'9.
Future slayer detected. If you have actually grown these last 6 months,then you would greatly benefit from a peptide stack.

• +1
Best of luck.

• +1
good luck 2 inches and you can fraud to decent height

• +1
I just did the same. Now I just have to order my hexarelin, I also want to use DSIP but idk yet

• +1
are you going to go past 3 months or even have the money to do so?

• +1
are you going to go past 3 months or even have the money to do so?

I will definitely if I see real height increase. With aromasin in addition.

If I don't see anything, I will oviously not wasting my money, and rope optionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
I will definitely if I see real height increase. With aromasin in addition.

If I don't see anything, I will oviously not wasting my money, and rope optionally
right
I've already spent 250 usd to set everything up and get the supplements, maintaining this stack will not be easy for me I will need to get a job if I have the time

What website did you get it from

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Slyfex8
I hope you the best bro

• +1
it won’t work well. replace those cope supps with SAMe, folic acid, keep folinic acid, melclizine, bmp from evomuse,

don’t need the grhp and cjc no dac. hexarelin is a good pi3k activator.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I
View attachment 463385

View attachment 463387

View attachment 463388

- All the supplements ED
- 50mcg Levothyroxine ED

I wish I found this forum when I am 17!) LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Incoming and Slyfex8
it won’t work well. replace those cope supps with SAMe, folic acid, keep folinic acid, melclizine, bmp from evomuse,

don’t need the grhp and cjc no dac. hexarelin is a good pi3k activator.

lol, it's true that there are plenty and plenty of people who grew on this unproven theory created on this forum by a single guy, who never grew from his own method.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
lol, it's true that there is plenty and plenty of people who grew on this unproven theory created on this forum.
lol what? your taking k2 that’s the biggest lol i’ve ever seen.

lol what? your taking k2 that’s the biggest lol i’ve ever seen.

I'm taking 100mcg of k2 because of the high intake of vitamin d.

It's clear that vitamin K benefits your heart and bones, but it's unclear whether high-dose vitamin D supplements are harmful when you're low in vitamin K. Nevertheless, make sure to get adequate amounts of both vitamin D and K from your diet. Both of them are important.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1849
Looks good honestly. Any sort of increase is a win

• +1
Good luck.

• +1
good luck, I will follow this closely because I myself want to heightmax with peptides. Also where did you order the peptides?

• +1
i pray u become 6'5" teramogger bro

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and YoungChadcel
Update: Lol I ordered yesterday from another country and received the peptides today wtf :lul: ...

Now waiting for my supplements and my levothyroxine to start, oh and also, the needles.

And even this itself is cope.

I've read all studies and data posted on here. Regardless of its veracity, believing that these suplements are going to create those extreme changes in your body is naive, unlikely is an understatement.

More focus should be put in different compounds that are more potent...

And what I'm saying is not bad, just to consider, the possibility might be there if we use the right thing...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Update: Got the needles and the supplements today.

So now I have peptides, needles and supplements

Just waiting for levothyroxine now

View attachment 463385

View attachment 463387

View attachment 463388

- All the supplements ED
- 50mcg Levothyroxine ED

You should order mk-677 for gh increase and anti estrogen blockers to extend growing time since estrogen fuses the growth plates.

• +1
You should order mk-677 for gh increase and anti estrogen blockers to extend growing time since estrogen fuses the growth plates.

Lol no way for this shit of mk677.

Then an aromatase inhibitor is a thing that I will check for if I see decent any height increase during my 3 months.

• +1
Update: Levothyroxine received.

Will now need to understand how to reconstitute then inject the peptides and do some changes on my DIY mini fridge and I should be able to start my stack.

how many cm you growed?

Update: Levothyroxine received.

Will now need to understand how to reconstitute then inject the peptides and do some changes on my DIY mini fridge and I should be able to start my stack.
What's your Diy fridge like? Is it like in an ice cooler?

What's your Diy fridge like? Is it like in an ice cooler?

Built myself, unmounted a true mini fridge, I removed the whole system with the peltier to migrate it in a box to hide it better from my father. I was just lacking some material like thermal paste and superglue

Built myself, unmounted a true mini fridge, I removed the whole system with the peltier to migrate it in a box to hide it better from my father. I was just lacking some material like thermal paste and superglue
Update?

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel

I started like 2 weeks ago but have a lot of mess with injection methods so I didn't have injected right for more than 7 days in these 2 weeks tbh.

I start to be better about injection methods.

Obviously except peptides making me lethargic af during the first days, some hunger sometimes after injection I haven't noticed real growth in 7days of injection.

• +1
Reactions: Vista and The Bleach Pill
I legit think peptides could make me growing, so I am injecting since like 1month and less injecting correctly.

I had a roof in my house I loved to measure the difference between the top of my head and it and it was something like 7,5cm often.

I tried today and had a hard time ending on more than 5,5cm difference. I am always doing it on evening.

I legit think peptides could make me growing, so I am injecting since like 1month and less injecting correctly.

I had a roof in my house I loved to measure the difference between the top of my head and it and it was something like 7,5cm often.

I tried today and had a hard time ending on more than 5,5cm difference. I am always doing it on evening.
You can update when you get so tall, so you can confidently tell difference

Hop on an AI bro bc GH by itself can age bone

050EF3A2 15E2 4BCC 925B EF1A8DC28A34

• +1
Hop on an AI bro bc GH by itself can age bone

View attachment 592792

Why the bone age increase happened in a big spurt all of sudden? Are they speaking about it in the study?

I guess HGH have TRIGGERED the growth plate closure process after 18months, sooner than it should have happened?

• +1
Why the bone age increase happened in a big spurt all of sudden? Are they speaking about it in the study?

I guess HGH have TRIGGERED the growth plate closure process after 18months, sooner than it should have happened?
Any increase in height?
What are the side effects of those peptides? Big nose and ears?

• +1
Any increase in height?
What are the side effects of those peptides? Big nose and ears?

Stop coping with this big nose and ears not any dose on HGH for like 1year is going to cause big nose or big ears to you lol

As I said in the following message I think I would have grow a legit 1cm.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mido the slayer
Update

I need lifefuel

• +1
Didn't grew at all, stopped
Oh god. I lurked your posts all the time and hearing you didn't grow is suifuel.

Where did you get the ghrp-2 btw?

• +1
Oh god. I lurked your posts all the time and hearing you didn't grow is suifuel.

Where did you get the ghrp-2 btw?

Uk-Peptides

Honestly I kinda searched a lot after that and I think your only fucking goal if you want to try to maximize your growth is to put your IGF-1 fucking sky high, and the best way to do that is a good quality 6IU HGH a day not fucked up peptides.

Even with that maybe you will not grow at all.

But yeah, don't waste your time with peptides having to mess with 3 injections a day and having to not eat for 3hours before every injection and 30 minutes after every injection, you will truly fuck your mental health for nothing.

• +1
Uk-Peptides

Honestly I kinda searched a lot after that and I think your only fucking goal if you want to try to maximize your growth is to put your IGF-1 fucking sky high, and the best way to do that is a good quality 6IU HGH a day not fucked up peptides.

Even with that maybe you will not grow at all.

But yeah, don't waste your time with peptides having to mess with 3 injections a day and having to not eat for 3hours before every injection and 30 minutes after every injection, you will truly fuck your mental health for nothing.
I'm just gonna take mk-677+cjc DAC(only need to inject once every 4days)
I'd get hgh but no money

I'm 15 in 2 weeks so if this doesn't work it won't ever work

• +1