Ordered MDMA and 3-mmc of dark web. 15 pills for only 27 euro, 3 gram of 3-mmc for only 30

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Just arrived and even got a free pair of earbuds.

Shit mogs, the mdma is legit (I had some reagents left) 3-mmc reviews were good, so im just gonna yolo. might be some analogue, but who cares.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and MoggerGaston
good price. I pay slightly more than that from local dealer who brings it to my door.

I do MDMA 3-4 times per month now tbh. Works just fine. Waiting 2-3 months in between is for redditors.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
good price. I pay slightly more than that from local dealer who brings it to my door.

I do MDMA 3-4 times per month now tbh. Works just fine. Waiting 2-3 months in between is for redditors.
i aim for like 2 months in between, but occasionally do more, being a student pretty much precludes the 3 month rule, because literally everyone does drugs all the time.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i aim for like 2 months in between, but occasionally do more, being a student pretty much precludes the 3 month rule, because literally everyone does drugs all the time.
yeah and I think when you are younger, you recover faster anyways.

3 month rule is for 40+ yo's

Just arrived and even got a free pair of earbuds.

Shit mogs, the mdma is legit (I had some reagents left) 3-mmc reviews were good, so im just gonna yolo. might be some analogue, but who cares.
Can you send me the Onion Adrress?

• +1
Reactions: kovacs