Ordered multiple packages From QSC and Indiamart

Ibl4meinfras

Ibl4meinfras

accept that it’s over
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Posts
1,411
Reputation
1,238
Super happy

Ordered tons of ancils and items from indiamart

Ordered QSC rHGH
(Currently ordered a small amount (480iu) to test to see if it’ll come, then I’ll do bulk orders)


MY STACK:

16ius GH daily

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Melanotan 2 300mcg ED for a week then 300mcg E3D

GLOW 2.3mg ED

ANCILLARIES

Metformin 250mg-1000mg ed

Omega 3 fish oil

Magnesium glycinate

Zinc

Copper

D3

K2

Ashwaganda

TOPICALS:

15% Azelaic acid

Hydrocortisone 1%

Volufiline

Eyelash serum

Castor oil

Anti scar cream
 
  • +1
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Skincare and haircare is lacking bub
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ibl4meinfras and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
Skincare and haircare is lacking bub
in what form? I would think that the azelaic acid, eyelash serum and castor oil and GLOW would simply be enough to prevent simple balding (although I’m very young, I couldn’t see myself balding anytime soon hopefully)
 

Similar threads

Sean O’Pry
Replies
7
Views
50
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
mtnoct
Replies
1
Views
16
mtnoct
mtnoct
TheWigger
Replies
9
Views
74
TheWigger
TheWigger
Ibl4meinfras
Replies
0
Views
14
Ibl4meinfras
Ibl4meinfras
fm30366
Replies
7
Views
41
fm30366
fm30366

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top