Ordered some collagen powder

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Posts
10,825
Reputation
17,881
Randomly bought 100g of this from ebay.

Will it work and reverse the signs of aging in my skin?


s-l1600.jpg
 
won't do shit
 
Never heard of this before
 
The cucks at reddit gave me some hope that's why i bought it..




I aim to take 5g daily for 20 days.
 
Randomly bought 100g of this from ebay.

Will it work and reverse the signs of aging in my skin?


s-l1600.jpg
I am not an expert, but I am pretty sure just ordering the powder will not work, you have to actually consume it.
 

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
7
Views
63
manleterdachuaxxwe
manleterdachuaxxwe
brazilianltn
Replies
2
Views
20
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
8
Hollywood
Hollywood
truC3L
Replies
2
Views
22
Gravitas
Gravitas
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
7
Views
28
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top