C&E serum

For hairline (preventative), beard, eyebrows, lashes:

Oral Castor Oil
Topical peppermint oil
Topical emu oil
Derminator 2

Already using:
Tretinoin, basic health supps like Creatine, k2, d3

My skin and hairline are already good, but beard coverage and eyebrow density lacking. I'll give you my honest impressions of the results from this, and whether or not it was worth it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, PYT, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I've been using minoxidil on eyebrows for 1.5 years and on beard for 3 months. Beard got like 3x fuller, maybe because it's the first time I've actually grown it out. Eyebrows got like 5% denser at best. I've started mixing it with tretinoin and dermarolling so maybe that will do the trick.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15698
Nice copium stack

> topical emu oil

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Preoximerianas
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978 and Baldingman1998
> topical emu oil

:lul:
Emu Oil proven to work, but would not expect you to know this. There are only a few people on this forum who do independent research, the rest regurgitate Best of the Best threads (which were made by people who do independent research)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Emu Oil proven to work, but would not expect you to know this. There are only a few people on this forum who do independent research, the rest regurgitate Best of the Best threads (which were made by people who do independent research)

Lemme go get some topical shellfish oil, will grow out my hair :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
feel like it's gonna be cope, but let me know if oral hyaluronic acid works/ you feel an improvement!

MSM powder
Blackpill me on MSM for skin other than mild lightening

Some old user here warned about the effects of frequent msm usage, i will look for the thread
Aloe Vera Softgels
From the leave straght or forget, jfl at rubbing that toxic shit on ur skin, if not fresh from a leaf.

Astaxanthin
Isn't this speculated to be a dht inhibitor?
10g glycine
BioSil
Black Currant Oil Softgels
Astaxanthin
Oral hyaluronic acid
C&E serum
Blackpill me on all of this for skin.
Topical emu oil
Derminator 2
Why topical emu oil?

where can I buy derminator 2?

Yo boys, this stack I built is INSANE lmao. Talk about instant results with no downsides at all (unless you're poor.) I look so much better just from the skin glow, improved stubble coverage, eyebrows/eyelashes. My eyelashes alone have literally 4x'd in length and width in under a month. Before this I had no idea what a true halo eyelashes are

Some old user here warned about the effects of frequent msm usage, i will look for the thread

From the leave straght or forget, jfl at rubbing that toxic shit on ur skin, if not fresh from a leaf.

Why topical emu oil?

MSM is just good for your skin. Studies show improves every marker of skin appearance (fine lines, softness, hydration etc.) It works by providing bioavailable sulfur essentially, which is especially important for me because I have mild rosacea proneness

Not topical aloe, oral, from good source I researched

Asta is a DHT inhibitor. For me, doesn't matter. My test is off the charts, and I'm 26 with a big dick. For a 15 year old, I would absolutely not suggest it though

Emu oil is GOD tier. Just use it

From the site

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and AscendingHero
Which of those products made your eyelashes grow? also why not beta carotene? most people get beta carotene before Astaxanthin because it is supossed to get similar results (dont have experience with this) but beta carotene is a lot cheaper. Also there are moisturizer that contain alot of the products you use. John masters moisturizer contains: aloe vera, glycerin, hyulronic acid and some other good ingredients.

MSM is just good for your skin. Studies show improves every marker of skin appearance (fine lines, softness, hydration etc.) It works by providing bioavailable sulfur essentially, which is especially important for me because I have mild rosacea proneness

Not topical aloe, oral, from good source I researched

Asta is a DHT inhibitor. For me, doesn't matter. My test is off the charts, and I'm 26 with a big dick. For a 15 year old, I would absolutely not suggest it though

Emu oil is GOD tier. Just use it

From the site
You using exogenous testosterone?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Which of those products made your eyelashes grow? also why not beta carotene? most people get beta carotene before Astaxanthin because it is supossed to get similar results (dont have experience with this) but beta carotene is a lot cheaper. Also there are moisturizer that contain alot of the products you use. John masters moisturizer contains: aloe vera, glycerin, hyulronic acid and some other good ingredients.
Hard to say, but it's mostly going to be the castor oil and the BioSil

I do eat carrots

I do use skincare products that contain the products I'm using. But I'm using them orally as well, because these specific products have been proven in studies to work systemically

That’s amazing. Why did you stop using?
I got sufficiently jacked lol. The more muscle you have, the more drugs you have to take to gain any more. The more it deteriorates other things like your health, youth etc. I hit my goals and hopped off

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool
I got sufficiently jacked lol. The more muscle you have, the more drugs you have to take to gain any more. The more it deteriorates other things like your health, youth etc. I hit my goals and hopped off
How long were you on for? Also what branch of the military did you join and at what age?

How long were you on for? Also what branch of the military did you join and at what age?
I've ran like 5 cycles over the past 10 years. All of them 6-8 weeks

Don't want to get in to specifics about that. But if you are thinking of joining and have questions I'd be happy to answer them

Why topical emu oil?

have u found the thread? i been taking msm for 2 months after a long break and i can confirm it makes my eyelashes longer nails grow faster, hair and skin changes will take longer to see tho. but idk about side effects