Ordering a mouth widening appliance

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I have found out that my lips need to be wider in order for them to reach the ideal ratios and so i am going to order the mouth widening appliance. Will update.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
I have 10th percentile mouth width

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and Erik-Jón
You need to widen your palate not your mouth

How about you take a anus widening appliance and make your anus really wide for my dick do get inside it?

Source of my mouth needing to be wider? My nose to lips ratio is below average.
Source of mouth widening appliance? The forum.

Source of my mouth needing to be wider? My nose to lips ratio is below average.
Source of mouth widening appliance? The forum.
I mean where do you order the appliance? I also need one.

I mean where do you order the appliance? I also need one.
Go in google and type in "3d printing near me" and then email them the files found in the best of the best section of the forum.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche and Corleone
why order a piece of plastic...you can use a comb or a bottle opener if it has the right length and width... just find something at home...

why order a piece of plastic...you can use a comb or a bottle opener if it has the right length and width... just find something at home...
Oh you're right. I forgot my face was a bottle, how silly of me, time to get the bottle opener.

Update: I have been quoted 60 dollars for three of them delivered to my house.

update: have just bought the appliance and will collect it soon lol.

Does it works ?
it has been less than two weeks habibi i don't think our faces are that malleable to notice a difference in such a short timespan

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
it has been less than two weeks habibi i don't think our faces are that malleable to notice a difference in such a short timespan
OK akhy fi Allah

Don't do that nigga you will end up with chimp face. Do palate expansion

I have found out that my lips need to be wider in order for them to reach the ideal ratios and so i am going to order the mouth widening appliance. Will update.
please do share results I also need a wider mouth. Looking to get a mouth expansion device but I heard they can give wrinkles and folds + results arent permanent. I suggest you supplement with facial exercises to improve elasticity?

Last edited:
Don't do that nigga you will end up with chimp face. Do palate expansion
Palatal expansion won't have any visible change on mouth width unless you are 30mm (narrowpalatecel)

Update?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672