Oreo man explains exactly why I don't approach, and neither should you if you are sub 8 / 10 SMV

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6997, Lux and 2 others
Women do approach men though..I mean "Chads" excuse me

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and BlackpillSalesman
"oReO mAn" ur not funny faggot

There is a huge difference between being subhuman and normie.

And, there is also a huge difference between cold approaching random women who don't want to be bothered and limiting yourself to only the women who give you IOIs or are in a place where they want to be approached (like a club).

It's only cringe if you're subhuman, or you're approaching a girl who hasn't shown that she likes you.

I know this because before my double jaw surgery, I used to be a tall subhuman and I never got any IOIs. Now I am a tall normie, and I get tons of IOIs.
Before, approaching women would have been cringe, now the women who give me IOIs are telling me to approach them through intense eye contact.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, poloralf, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
There is a huge difference between being subhuman and normie.

And, there is also a huge difference between cold approaching random women who don't want to be bothered and limiting yourself to only the women who give you IOIs or are in a place where they want to be approached (like a club).

It's only cringe if you're subhuman, or you're approaching a girl who hasn't shown that she likes you.

I know this because before my double jaw surgery, I used to be a tall subhuman and I never got any IOIs. Now I am a tall normie, and I get tons of IOIs.
Before, approaching women would have been cringe, now the women who give me IOIs are telling me to approach them through intense eye contact.
can relate. if a girl is eye raping u then its a bingo

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
can relate. if a girl is eye raping u then its a bingo
I agree.

I mean
Most men have to be the first to walk up to her and open his mouth.

BUT. in OP video that dude failed to mention.
Women are not 100% passive. Women send out "approach me" signals to men they like.
And most men, only approach if a woman gives those signals to him.

Good video on this matter.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I agree.

I mean
Most men have to be the first to walk up to her and open his mouth.

BUT. in OP video that dude failed to mention.
Women are not 100% passive. Women send out "approach me" signals to men they like.
And most men, only approach if a woman gives those signals to him.

Good video on this matter.

Problem is that women only like the top 20%of men and odds are that we're not in that range. So you'll never get a damn signal in the first place (even if you think you are, it's probably just your mind coping)

So you'll never get a damn signal in the first place (even if you think you are, it's probably just your mind coping)
If you look a bit closely.
It's almost always not so good looking man, that complain about having to do all the approaching and initiation work.

In that case.

It's still a wrong statement on OP video, that men have to do all the work/approaching work in the process.
Because, women do send "come approach me" invitations to men they do like.
If you never get one, is because one doesn't get registered my women that way, or you are blind.
Usual approach me signs I got, is eye contact + a smile. Or longer than normal eye contact.

It helps as a dude, if you are good looking enough. To have a bit open body style, so you seem open to the outside world and not busy or closed of or don't want anything.

But it's true.

If you never get any "approach me" invitations signals (and you are able to register them). It's your looks level, that like is the problem.

If you look a bit closely.
It's almost always not so good looking man, that complain about having to do all the approaching and initiation work.

In that case.

It's still a wrong statement on OP video, that men have to do all the work/approaching work in the process.
Because, women do send "come approach me" invitations to men they do like.
If you never get one, is because one doesn't get registered my women that way, or you are blind.
Usual approach me signs I got, is eye contact + a smile. Or longer than normal eye contact.

It helps as a dude, if you are good looking enough. To have a bit open body style, so you seem open to the outside world and not busy or closed of or don't want anything.

But it's true.

If you never get any "approach me" invitations signals (and you are able to register them). It's your looks level, that like is the problem.
I don't think eye contact is an IOI. If that's the case then I've gotten a lot of IOI. But I'm an ugly fuck so that wouldn't make sense. If you ask around on the internet like reddit or quora most women will tell you that they don't give eye contact as a sign of interest. They just do it because they want to or like to, but not because they are attracted.

I don't think eye contact is an IOI. If that's the case then I've gotten a lot of IOI. But I'm an ugly fuck so that wouldn't make sense. If you ask around on the internet like reddit or quora most women will tell you that they don't give eye contact as a sign of interest. They just do it because they want to or like to, but not because they are attracted.
truth.
just eye contact is not an signal of interest.
BUT, some eye contact is a signal of interest.

Fucking hard to describe. But it's LONGER than normal eye contact, even if just a few seconds longer. And the breaking of eye contact, is also different than when she is uniterested.Hard to describe, but I would shortcut it by saying. the looking away when uniterested is horizontal sideways more, and when interested (AFTER LONGER THAN NORMAL EYE CONTACT) is often more downwards and submissive-ish and they re-check/re-look.

I just do a stupid youtube serach now, to see if a video exmaples show up.

Last edited:
i don't approach , because it didn't workout for me ?

i don't approach , because it didn't workout for me ?
most (non pua) men only approach. When they get an approach inviation signal from a woman.
If one gets none of them. It's already over, before it began.
Because women chose, in general.

most (non pua) men only approach. When they get an approach inviation signal from a woman.
If one gets none of them. It's already over, before it began.
Because women chose, in general.
I haven't ever approached so I don't know what the fuck to think. I'm thinking it's over though because if you are truly good looking you are the one who would've gotten approached by females, not the other way around

I haven't ever approached so I don't know what the fuck to think. I'm thinking it's over though because if you are truly good looking you are the one who would've gotten approached by females, not the other way around
imo. A blackpill cope, in general.

MOST, women don't approach a man the find attractive. But they do send him (alot of)signals, to invite him to approach her.
Ocassionally women do approach men, BUT most don't (dare to). The pnes that do, often are alot of levels below that man his looks level.
As in, a Chad 9/10 gets approached by 6/10 women. BUT, if he wants a woman on 9/10 equal level. She (the 9/10) will like him and give him invitations to approach, BUT she likely won't do the actual approach.

It's a blackpill cope. That women do approach men. It's usually men that are afraid to aproach EVEN when they recieve lear "approch me" signals from a woman.
The blackpill is right, that without an apporach invitation signal from the woman, it's not that great of an idea to approach. And rejection is likely.
BUT, the blackpill is incorrect if they say to NEVER approach. Because, if you get approach invitations, there is not reason not to chat herup. She will likely enjoy it, and participate, and make it easy for you.

Some approach invitation example signal, because quit attractrive dude. (aka, eye contact, looking his way, smile, enhusisatic hi when he says hi).

No approach invitation example signal, and because not so nattractive dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 6341
imo. A blackpill cope, in general.

MOST, women don't approach a man the find attractive. But they do send him (alot of)signals, to invite him to approach her.
Ocassionally women do approach men, BUT most don't (dare to). The pnes that do, often are alot of levels below that man his looks level.
As in, a Chad 9/10 gets approached by 6/10 women. BUT, if he wants a woman on 9/10 equal level. She (the 9/10) will like him and give him invitations to approach, BUT she likely won't do the actual approach.

It's a blackpill cope. That women do approach men. It's usually men that are afraid to aproach EVEN when they recieve lear "approch me" signals from a woman.
The blackpill is right, that without an apporach invitation signal from the woman, it's not that great of an idea to approach. And rejection is likely.
BUT, the blackpill is incorrect if they say to NEVER approach. Because, if you get approach invitations, there is not reason not to chat herup. She will likely enjoy it, and participate, and make it easy for you.

Some approach invitation example signal, because quit attractrive dude. (aka, eye contact, looking his way, smile, enhusisatic hi when he says hi).

No approach invitation example signal, and because not so nattractive dude

You're risking a sexual assault accusation and going to jail just to say hi to a bitch JFL. Women have so much power that I wouldn't wanna risk ruining my life over a single approach. There's always the chance that you misread her "signals" and that she's a stuck up bitch who thinks you're unattractive. In which case she'll scream "rape" and you'll get beaten up by some white knight and you'll go to prison for a decade. I'm not risking it tbh I know there's too many women who shouldn't have such power but yet they do.

If you are gonna approach strangers you better be an expert on this IOI stuff so you don't misread and go to jail

It's either social circle approach or no approach because it's too easy for a man to get me too'd in today's society

Last edited:
You're risking a sexual assault accusation and going to jail just to say hi to a bitch JFL. Women have so much power that I wouldn't wanna risk ruining my life over a single approach. There's always the chance that you misread her "signals" and that she's a stuck up bitch who thinks you're unattractive. In which case she'll scream "rape" and you'll get beaten up by some white knight and you'll go to prison for a decade. I'm not risking it tbh I know there's too many women who shouldn't have such power but yet they do.

If you are gonna approach strangers you better be an expert on this IOI stuff so you don't misread and go to jail

It's either social circle approach or no approach because it's too easy for a man to get me too'd in today's society
to be fair.
With your amount of wanting to avoid risks.
You should actually avoid contact with women all together.
The legal risks of saying hi to a randdom woman, is not greater than the legal risks of running soical circle (= alcohol involved usually) game, or having sex in general. Probably the risks are les actually, when saying "hi" to a random.

You can not do these things you saym you wanna do as welll (which is of equal or more risk than saying "hi, how are you" to a woman).
You can not:
1. social circle approach, often involves meetings with some alochol. Doing something with a woman that had some Alcohol is rape. ALCOHOL = RAPE
2. have sex with woman. Because possible regret next day is rape. REGRET = RAPE

BUT, it seems above 2 things you are willing to risk. Than that other thing, is in equal or actually imo, of lesser risk.

It's gay that these risks even exist, imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
to be fair.
With your amount of wanting to avoid risks.
You should actually avoid contact with women all together.
The legal risks of saying hi to a randdom woman, is not greater than the legal risks of running soical circle (= alcohol involved usually) game, or having sex in general. Probably the risks are les actually, when saying "hi" to a random.

You can not do these things you saym you wanna do as welll (which is of equal or more risk than saying "hi, how are you" to a woman).
You can not:
1. social circle approach, often involves meetings with some alochol. Doing something with a woman that had some Alcohol is rape. ALCOHOL = RAPE
2. have sex with woman. Because possible regret next day is rape. REGRET = RAPE

BUT, it seems above 2 things you are willing to risk. Than that other thing, is in equal or actually imo, of lesser risk.

It's gay that these risks even exist, imo.
You're right you just can't win with women. You always risk going to jail for just trying to get to know a woman. Very gay indeed