.org is actually a rather mild forum of what I'm used to. Here's a description of the now-defunct forum.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
[new forum] was a BBS forum that gained internet popularity after the fall of [old forum]. Created by [admin], a Jewish nigger, [old forum] carries on has failed to carry on [old forum]'s legacy of free speech, and free information. It is now defunct, not that anyone gives a shit.

What follows next is [new forum]'s subforums and a realistic description of what went down in that subforum.

[subforum 1]
As with most General Chat forums, users come here to talk about anything that does not fit in any of the other boards. [admin] encourages deep and interesting discussions, however nobody on [new forum] has an IQ over 60, so that could never happen.

Apparently trolling is not allowed, yet reading many of the threads one can easily see that this is a huge incorrect statement. Many "RIP" threads are created when a user doesn't post on [new forum] for more than 2 hours, most of them made by faggot [user 1].

[subforum 2]
This is is where you go to bitch and whine about how you got butthurt by someone else in another thread. Reading more than one topic in here a day can cause you to lose all hope for humanity. It is mainly modded by [mod], who shows up every now to ban people when she's cranky and on her period. It is also a well known fact that [mod] is a fat, repulsive 40 year old whore with red hair.

[subforum 3]
[subforum 1] may be the backbone of the forum, but this acts like the backbone of the trolls. Containing a quarter of a million posts, it is the most active board on the forum. Boasting almost 20,000 topics, and is modded by [mod 2] and [mod 3]. If you're looking for less quality posts, or have nothing worthy to say, then this board is right down your alley.

[subforum 4]
A forum where virgins discuss sex and various sexual fetishes, despite having no knowledge of how to perform intercourse. [mod 4] used to mod [subforum 4], until he cheated on his wife, making [admin] wise up and remove him.

[user 2] thinks [subforum 4] is his blog, and is subsequently laughed at for his incredible fail at the game of mating. Despite never getting laid, he still gets more action than 95% of the [new forum] community. His lovable loser-type threads have resulted in the attention of female users on the board, thinking he is "OH SO KAWAII". IRL however, the women are fucking afraid, as he spends his dates talking about rape. Yes, really.

I said stupid things on the date though, as some of you know. I couldn't make a conversation - I talked about stupid shit like rape, etc.

Common [subforum 4] topics include;

• HOW DO I HAZ SEXX0R!?!1
  • Best way to rape my sister?
  • Just got fired for sexual harassment.. did I do something wrong guys?
  • I'm 12 and my dick is 20 inches long, should I get it surgically shortened?
  • You want to know why I molest cats? Fuck you, here's why.

[subforum 5]
This is where all the junkies and stoners of [new forum] post. A noteworthy thread includes "Bump When High", however the users are too high to realize that the thread is stickied.

[subforum 6]
"Mystical and the paranoid - a combination of alchemy, crystal healing, psychic powers, Old and New Age thinking!" - Aka, the bullshit forum.

[mod 5], also known as The Zodiac Killer is the moderator shaman of Paranormal, and actually believes the bullshit that gets spewed here. He believes in spells, magic, and thinks he can tell the future. To summarize, [mod 5] is a 60 year old man with an ego bigger than [user 3]'s nose.

He once held a contest with his used underwear as first prize, expecting people would be delighted to win such a thing.
Regulars will know that I sometimes give things away to other members--everything from rolling papers to an emerald, most recently a cockroach finger puppet.

I now have the perfect giveaway for [subforum 3]--Batman underwear. Yep--I have two pairs of boxer shorts--one has the classic Batman logo in black and yellow, the other has The Dark Knight. Both are flannel, size medium (32-34 waist), clean but previously owned. (I collect and distribute clothing to local low-income folks, which is how I came upon the shorts.)

So--in case you want one, post and say why. I haven't decided on the criteria for winners, but I must limit this to USA addresses only.
He once made a thread actually stating that anger was the same thing as fear, which resulted in lulz. His infamous quote, "Angry? Be advised that anger is fear announced." has become a meme on the boards. Memes? Be advised that memes is unoriginality announced.

[mod 5] has a number of character traits that will either make you lol, or disturb you.

• Despite promoting peace and harmony, he holds the profession of a weapons salesman. Yes, really.
  • Refuses to eat canned food, due to it being "poison", but smokes JWH.
  • Takes care of another man's children.
  • Lives in a cabin, in the middle of the forest, with no electricity. This is more than likely to hide from the police, due to his profession as The Zodiac Killer. He has to travel long distances to get to the local library, to post on [new forum].
  • Has admitted to having sex with over 100 people (note: people, not women).

Quality Moderators​

Out of all of [admin]'s incredible talents, his most dominant characteristic is his ability to select knowledgeable experts to moderate the site.

• [mod 6]: A 40 year old paraplegic with one eye who works as a high school janitor. Mods [subforum 9].
  • [mod 7]: A divorced woman. Mods [subforum 4]
  • [mod 8]: Has admitted to being a tranny. Mods [subforum 4] and [subforum 6].
  • [mod 9]: A handsome, intellectual youth, feared by the wicked and loved by the righteous. Mods [subforum 7] and [subforum 8]
  • [mod 10]: Excels at copying and pasting drug information directly off of wikipedia. Mods [subforum 5]

Users who pretend to be women​

[new forum] doesn't exactly attract the upper echelon of society, resulting in many 40 year old virgins pretending to be women to fulfil their repressed desires for sexual male attention.

• [user 3]: An acronym for "weiner and nuts". Has posted numerous threads about wanting his Bulgarian assistant manager's cock.
  • [user 4]: [user 5]'s troll account.
  • [user 1]: Seduced [user 6] over msn under the guise of being a teenage girl, resulting in him buying a plane ticket to go and meet "her" in England.
  • [mod 11]: Actually went to the effort of creating a fake Facebook account of the girl he was pretending to be. Dresses in drag IRL and regularly faps with a belt around his neck. Molests children and is an all-round sick fuck.

Senile Users​

• [user 7]: Lives to whine about [new forum]. Claims to have all these "hacks" and regularly threatens to shut [new forum] down. Couldn't hack his way into a wet paper bag.
  • [user 8]: Also lives to complain about [new forum]. Isn't cognizant of the fact that [new forum] isn't the only forum on the internet.
  • [mod 5]: See The Zodiac killer.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, GetShrekt, Doctor Faust and 3 others
I didn't write any of this but that's pretty much what the forum was actually was like. Man, I miss that forum deeply.

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
What is this autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, LevantinePsycho, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
why did i read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Patient A and Michael Myers
I didn't write any of this but that's pretty much what the forum was actually was like. Man, I miss that forum deeply.
sounds stupid and childish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27605
What forum was that πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬m???

• HOW DO I HAZ SEXX0R!?!1
  • Best way to rape my sister?
  • Just got fired for sexual harassment.. did I do something wrong guys?
  • I'm 12 and my dick is 20 inches long, should I get it surgically shortened?
  • You want to know why I molest cats? Fuck you, here's why.
The .org equivalent

β€’ Why we need to worship BBC
β€’ Chico mogs us all (That boy is a monster)
β€’ Whites are the supreme race and ethnics need to be exterminated
β€’ How to fuck JBs tutorial
β€’ Should I rope or just go ER?

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
I dont get it

I posted a censored version but it's a description of what the other forum was like.
why not post the uncensored version?

Bhai I'm sorry to tell you it since you are my bhai but I didn't read

I posted a censored version but it's a description of what the other forum was like.
Sounds weird.

Just did some research on what a BBS forum is and it sounds like it's from the 1990's with text only, no pictures or video.

Last edited:
i'm watching this documentary about BBS now:

over if you weren't on zocklet totse and errowid for hours every single day after school tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sounds weird.

Just did some research on what a BBS forum is and it sounds like it's from the 1990's with text only, no pictures or video.
Yeah I'm used to BBS forums, I like them more than this Xenforo bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I would like to imagine that I'm somehow making an impact on the readers of .org by being constantly anti-Semitic

• JFL
over if you weren't on zocklet totse and errowid for hours every single day after school tbh
Fuaaark how do you know about those forums? This thread was about the first one, I joined in 2010. I never got to post on Totse though.

not a single word bhai

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Dn rd

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Michael Myers
DravidBadman

Ashkenazi Jews aren't even from Semetic Regions
Semites refer to the modern Jewry. I know about the whole Khazarian thing but the term stuck on.

• +1
I would like to imagine that I'm somehow making an impact on the readers of .org by being constantly anti-Semitic
You are like the Lite Version of @ChadLite Rutherford

You are like the Lite Version of @ChadLite Rutherford
[IMG alt="Deleted member 2632"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/2/2632.jpg?1629398450[/IMG]

Deleted member 2632

Zephir
Joined Jul 30, 2019
Posts 5,923 Reputation19,003 Points 138

His posts were higher effort than yours @LiteralCaucasian though, hence why he Rep Ratio mogs you.
The whole atmosphere of the forum changed when he left, he was truly a main character.

Honestly worth looking through all of his old threads for an entertainment goldmine.

Search by his threads:

Search by his posts

I do wonder what happened to him. There's been a gaping hole in the forum ever since he left.

[IMG alt="Deleted member 2632"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/2/2632.jpg?1629398450[/IMG]

Deleted member 2632

Zephir
Joined Jul 30, 2019
Posts 5,923 Reputation19,003 Points 138

His posts were higher effort than yours @LiteralCaucasian though, hence why he Rep Ratio mogs you.
The whole atmosphere of the forum changed when he left, he was truly a main character.

Honestly worth looking through all of his old threads for an entertainment goldmine.

Search by his threads:

Search by his posts

I do wonder what happened to him. There's been a gaping hole in the forum ever since he left.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
What do i mean?

Just read what i wrote and click the two links i just pasted and READ!

Why are you responding to my message 5 minutes later just for the sake of it?

i genuinely enjoyed reading that.
seems like a cool place to rot, even better than .org