.org is slowly dying

Username Colours should depend on post:rep ratio for this exact reason
:lul:

JFL at you thinking post:rep ratio is a marker of quality. Mine's excellent and I'm mostly a low effort shitposter.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 55252, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
teeth whitening and his rad-140 weight gain
Other stuff? I want a list about this. From just the themes alone that you mentioned it seems very underwhelming, teeth whitening is normie tier widespread knowledge unless he gave some secret overpowered methods in achieving it. And how is the rad-140 thing a contribution exactly? Take anabolic compound = grow??

Loox is an example for me about an insane contribution regarding anabolic compounds if you have witnessed his transformation in puberty from skinny nerdcel to what he became after but Pneumo always looked like a prettyboy and just turned into a more buff prettyboy i don't really get the catch here

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Joe Rogancel, redfacccee and 1 other person
Glad I wasn't in a picture or tagged

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss, datboijj and 2 others

JFL at you thinking post:rep ratio is a marker of quality. Mine's excellent and I'm mostly a low effort shitposter.
Not true. You're one of the best posters on this forum.

• Woah
Reactions: Mainstream
Other stuff? I want a list about this. From just the themes alone that you mentioned it seems very underwhelming, teeth whitening is normie tier widespread knowledge unless he gave some secret overpowered methods in achieving it. And how is the rad-140 thing a contribution exactly? Take anabolic compound = grow??

Loox is an example for me about an insane contribution regarding anabolic compounds if you have witnessed his transformation in puberty from skinny nerdcel to what he became after but Pneumo always looked like a prettyboy and just turned into a more buff prettyboy i don't really get the catch here
He put h202 at 45% concentration in his mouth, wouldn't recommend following that guide though could fuck you up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and TsarTsar444
i was banned a day, and this thread was created. Clearly i'm the best user

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and wsada
oldvirgin/ thompsonz / pingpong were best users in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, RAMU KAKA, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
He put h202 at 45% concentration in his mouth, wouldn't recommend following that guide though could fuck you up.
Mirin him ngl, insane dark triad blackpilled lunatic if true tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and neverchadlite
join date>color

• +1
Reactions: wayme, datboijj and Av0nr

Idk brah my rep ratio went from 0.3 to 1.2 by posting good content

• Hmm...
I actually agree with everything you say.

One thing I noticed is the average age has gone down a lot, it's prob like 16 now

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Matthias8272, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
don't understand, my comment wasn't troll the guy in the OP really got fat as shit

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and TsarTsar444
Greycells are like real life negros

They are very dumb so they have nothing worth to share, only "dnr" "no" "(stupid advice from tiktok)" "no"

They also have no attention span

Clear those niggers all out!!
Apr 12, 2023

its entirely the mods fault. they dont care enough and pick and choose when they want to police the rules.

My stupid threads are the only thing keeping this cesspit alive
Jajajaj

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

history was one of my autistic special interest when i was growing up kys grAY

i been knew about him

Last edited:
Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

I've been on this forum for longer than 80% of current active members.
I made numerous attempts to join the forum beforehands but for some reason the jewish mods never accepted me.
Even the moderators of an incel forum discriminate against manlets.

View attachment 2653477

I recently went through some 2019-2021 threads. I was amazed by what I witnessed:
Nobody spoke out of place.

Greycels knew their place and only spoke when they had something ground-breaking to say / when the forum legends were done speaking after 2 pages.
The user's experience was unparalleled.

Here's a case-study example.

See those Amnesia and Salludon responses with 50 :lul: reacts each?
If that post was made today their comments would be buried at page 3 and 4 respectively since all of the NPC-August2023cels would have bombarded the thread with empty, null and void comments like: "dnr lil bro":feelshah:, "ok nigger":feelsgood:, "bro ascended":feelsuhh:

Some actual examples for reference

Here's a shitty post made by a shitty 15 years old user that just learned about Henry VII in his freshman's history class.

View attachment 2653501

Let's take a look at the first comment :feelsokman::

View attachment 2653513

nah. That's it. I don't know what to say really.
Surely the next ones will be more meaningful.

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

Before I continue this thread, I ask mods to ban all 5 users that commented under this thread.

You see, these are the type of guys to write "bro's majestic" under those tiktoks.
They showcase nothing else than npc-behavior. You can see they're trying to display humour, show how funny and original they are. But a bot could have and would have came up with better.

I can already imagine a user arrive at this part of the post and comment:
"this greycel doesn't know that there's an ignore button".
That's not good enough. I want them banned. There has to be a nuke button that deletes a users account and bans his IP when 50 users unanimously decide to click on it.

I won't tag them since they would probably litter this thread too, but we all know which users I'm talking about.
They stay in the new posts and rating section and spam some corny shit under any post that is bound to gain traction.

This is what @enchanted_elixir was talking about.

This is why @pneumocystosis doesn't make high-effort posts anymore.

These are the guy's calling @Blackgymmax a nigger even though he's proven his loyalty to the white race countless times.
I'm not jestering. It sincerely pisses me off when someone calls this guy a nigger.
This forum cured my racism.

The current dogshitposters will leave the forum when the second wave of horseshitposters will turn this forum into r/teenagers. This will happen in 2024 btw.

.Org is slowly dying, don't let the numbers fool you.

These are the current top 5 best users.
Interesting how 4 out of 5 are/were mods.

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir
Wow, you signed up in June! So OG!

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension, GrowthReaper, coispet and 4 others
Based take 2023cel tbf, I was jfl reacted by 2 cunts for saying I would log a k2 experiment for appositional bone growth a few days ago
There really should be a subforum restricted on joindate.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, neverchadlite and Dunkelheit
should this forum just become a shitty tiktok comment section then?
it already is. 90% just leech which you could say is normal. majority of users don't add anything new to the forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: drag
@pessimistic is one of the best users imo.

your example of a good thread is forum braggers having their dick sloppily sucked for posting mega frauded frown pictures without ever detailing what they even did.
You recently made the best thread ever bhai (autism one)

• +1
Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

I made numerous attempts to join the forum beforehands but for some reason the jewish mods never accepted me.

View attachment 2653477

I recently went through some 2019-2021 threads. I was amazed by what I witnessed:

Greycels knew their place and only spoke when they had something ground-breaking to say / when the forum legends were done speaking after 2 pages.

If that post was made today their comments would be buried at page 3 and 4 respectively since all of the NPC-August2023cels would have bombarded the thread with empty, null and void comments like: "dnr lil bro":feelshah:, "ok nigger":feelsgood:, "bro ascended":feelsuhh:

Here's a shitty post made by a shitty 15 years old user that just learned about Henry VII in his freshman's history class.

View attachment 2653501

View attachment 2653513

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

Before I continue this thread, I ask mods to ban all 5 users that commented under this thread.

You see, these are the type of guys to write "bro's majestic" under those tiktoks.
They showcase nothing else than npc-behavior. You can see they're trying to display humour, show how funny and original they are. But a bot could have and would have came up with better.

That's not good enough. I want them banned. There has to be a nuke button that deletes a users account and bans his IP when 50 users unanimously decide to click on it.

I won't tag them since they would probably litter this thread too, but we all know which users I'm talking about.
They stay in the new posts and rating section and spam some corny shit under any post that is bound to gain traction.

These are the guy's calling @Blackgymmax a nigger even though he's proven his loyalty to the white race countless times.
I'm not jestering. It sincerely pisses me off when someone calls this guy a nigger.

The current dogshitposters will leave the forum when the second wave of horseshitposters will turn this forum into r/teenagers. This will happen in 2024 btw.

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir
DNRTS (did not read this shit)

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
As a newgen, I agree with a lot of your points

I found out about older users and looked at older threads. It was better indeed , but sadly it won’t come back

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite
the only people who have the right to complain about greycels are people who signed up before 2021, otherwise shut the fuck up

Based take 2023cel tbf, I was jfl reacted by 2 cunts for saying I would log a k2 experiment for appositional bone growth a few days ago
It's just a react brah it doesn't mean anything y u mad brah

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

View attachment 2653477

View attachment 2653501

View attachment 2653513

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir
Last bit about best users was a horrendous take

• +1
Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

View attachment 2653477

View attachment 2653501

View attachment 2653513

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: lookism
oh please explain to me how i mixed them up

i used the right amount of roman numerals VIII=eight I used the right portraits of him

now how exactly did i mixed them up ?
thread said u were talking about henry VIIth

i love seeing what u love getting shitpissed ngl. might cum

Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

View attachment 2653477

View attachment 2653501

View attachment 2653513

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir

I appreciate your perspective on the evolution of this forum over time. It's clear that you've been an active participant and have observed changes that concern you. Forums do indeed undergo shifts in dynamics as new members join, bringing with them their unique styles and expressions.

I understand that your past attempts to join the forum were met with challenges, and that can be frustrating. Inclusivity is vital for the success of any community, and it's unfortunate if there have been instances where this principle may not have been fully realized.

Regarding the changes in the tone and quality of discussions, it's not uncommon for online communities to experience shifts over the years. It's a challenge for moderators to strike a balance between allowing diverse expressions and maintaining a respectful and constructive environment.

If you believe certain aspects of the forum are negatively impacting the overall experience, it might be worthwhile to engage with the moderators and share your concerns. Constructive dialogue with them can potentially lead to solutions that ensure the forum remains a valuable space for all members.

I appreciate your insights into the potential challenges the forum might face in the future. Change is inevitable, and it's positive that there's an awareness of the need to preserve the essence of the community. Perhaps fostering open discussions within the forum about these concerns could lead to a better understanding among members.

Your commitment to the community and your desire to maintain its quality are commendable. Let's hope that through respectful dialogue and collaboration, the forum can continue to provide a positive and enriching experience for all its members.

Best regards, Jase

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and neverchadlite
I actually agree with everything you say.

One thing I noticed is the average age has gone down a lot, it's prob like 16 now
Yeah i remember feeling young posting at 16-17 now you get kids much younger from tiktok here

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah i remember feeling young posting at 16-17 now you get kids much younger from tiktok here
i've seen kids in rate me as young as 12, it's kinda sad to see

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Matthias8272
meant to say "nahhh" as in "no way" as a reaction
if u look at the thread i also post other comments.

This fucking forum is over! Done. Go back to Redtard.

sorry the forum isn’t high effort enough for you OP

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GrowthReaper and neverchadlite

@
ccwarrior
@ccwarrior
@
Lmao
@Lmao
@
0hMan
@0hMan
@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman
@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir
no tag no "accepted user" bozo :smonk:....

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and neverchadlite
Inb4:
almostchadlite
Death by Mouthbreathing
Joined Aug 31, 2023
Posts92
Reputation172

View attachment 2653477

View attachment 2653501

View attachment 2653513

View attachment 2653516
View attachment 2653522

@ccwarrior
@Lmao
@0hMan
@eduardkoopman
@enchanted_elixir
Dnrd , indian population is on the rise so this froum ain't dying anytime soon son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Skywalker, Fiqh and 1 other person
OP the type of nigga to say ropemaxx

• JFL
It's a constant decline in quality (especially since mass tag meta was introduced). When i joined there were more "OGs" and users were more established, now people get 20k posts in 3 days.
The reason most people join now is because the forum is mainstream and they want to be part of this trend, not because they need help or want to theorycraft (for example, i found about this forum on .is and i found .is because of my severe beauty impairment at the time, so i sought help here)
Long gone are the days of 15 pages threads debating jbs (god bless pinkwell soul, he was a pioneer), shitposts were also more entertaining

Forum also becoming more censored with certain topics becoming more and more repressed, it's not obvious for a graycel, but after 3 years you notice things like these

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
oh god.......................... please nuke this planet 🙏

ban them srs
Fr like next time I see one imma tell em to go play fortnite or smth, back then I was grinding for dem omega lights innit but now 13 year olds are worried about their appearance like damn