org is straight SLOP now

stonecold trucel

stonecold trucel

fuck foids
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Posts
4,555
Reputation
4,132
god damn its so shit :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
Wdym? Just like the amount of ads and how it’s run or just the sheer amount of retarded users and threads.
all the shit threads and retarded users
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
Look out for the thread I’ll post
 
  • +1
Reactions: stonecold trucel
it’s going to be the best
 
  • +1
Reactions: stonecold trucel
Even as a 2026 cel I agree, that’s why I try to make noteworthy threads, I’ve lived enough life and get outside enough to where I feel like I can provide value
 
  • +1
Reactions: stonecold trucel

Similar threads

dimocel
Replies
16
Views
65
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
D69mo
Replies
22
Views
100
killuacel
killuacel
IndecentEyes
Replies
6
Views
31
no1softee
no1softee
markored
Replies
3
Views
31
xanlack
xanlack
T
Replies
0
Views
21
threadeffort
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top