.org kinda changed my taste in women

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
There is this one beautiful girl in my highschool.

She has very wide cheekbones, very well projected chin, very well projected maxilla.

She also has what I like to call "fish eyes" - its these stupid looking eyes which I guess come from the fact her cheekbones are much wider than her IPD.

So anyways I mention her to my friend.

He tells me that she is the ugliest fucking girl in the school and she looks like a "fucking monkey".

He continued:

-"
Bro she literally looks like a white female Kylian Mbappé"

I kinda died inside there but I have a huge HUGE crush on her and would marry her tomorrow given a chance.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 23359 and 17 others
PSL moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, copemaxxeer, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Orc
These are the children you get for having these standards

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 23359, GuyFromSingapore and 11 others
There is this one beautiful girl in my highschool.

She has very wide cheekbones, very well projected chin, very well projected maxilla.

She also has what I like to call "fish eyes" - its these stupid looking eyes which I guess come from the fact her cheekbones are much wider than her IPD.

So anyways I mention her to my friend.

He tells me that she is the ugliest fucking girl in the school and she looks like a "fucking monkey".

He continued:

-"
Bro she literally looks like a white female Kylian Mbappé"

I kinda died inside there but I have a huge HUGE crush on her and would marry her tomorrow given a chance.
Somewhat describes my oneitis but I would never think of her in this way. Mindset is so cucked it’s crazy

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Lonenely sigma
Just do what makes u happy u fucking retard stop living ur life based on others opinions it’s UR life

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Krakowski

insane fogger, low profile again, only 30k followers
sorry but she oofy doofy only

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
People here love sticks with alien faces, I prefer cute with thick body

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 22918 and thecel

Already has a more developed lower third at 6 than most grown men
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
u will never ur oneitis since u arent even attracted to her kek congrats ur bisexual

Somewhat describes my oneitis but I would never think of her in this way. Mindset is so cucked it’s crazy
Whats cucked about it lmao?

u will never ur oneitis since u arent even attracted to her kek congrats ur bisexual
I am as attracted to her as I could be, I just won't pretend I like her because of something she does or thinks, I like her because of her facial bones

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I am as attracted to her as I could be, I just won't pretend I like her because of something she does or thinks, I like her because of her facial bones
same my itis personality is dogshit she is completely assimilated into western culture(taylor swift , starbucks, crop tops🤢) i only like her for her phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Already has a more developed lower third at 6 than most grown men
Brootal

Oh my god. That pheno. That jaw. And oh my god. THOSE EYES. the eyepill strikes again. Oh god. Oh my...im Cumming

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Tabula Rasa, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
PSL/BP adjacent stuff definitely shaped my facial aesthetic preferences, in fact I didn't really care about faces at all prior.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 32669
Oh my god. That pheno. That jaw. And oh my god. THOSE EYES. the eyepill strikes again. Oh god. Oh my...im Cumming
>sees a 6 year old boy
>"im Cumming"
IMG 0543

PSL made me tall wide shoulder mogger bones only
if you aren't selecting your mates based on what you want in your children you are failing at evolution.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Napoleon1800, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
if you aren't selecting your mates based on what you want in your children you are failing at evolution.
What should you select for then?

same thing as men, strength, bones, coloring.
Yeah then go give my post a thumbs up, what are you waiting for

same thing as men, strength, bones, coloring.
Then why do we feel attraction to short petite curvy women and not 6 foot man jawed models

Then why do we feel attraction to short petite curvy women and not 6 foot man jawed models
Because there's a chance your kid will end up being a woman, and then she would be screwed

sexual attraction and the desire to reproduce are separate instincts in men.

they're not in women.

.org made me insane as fuck

What a beautiful woman. Good God! :feelsohh:

sexual attraction and the desire to reproduce are separate instincts in men.

they're not in women.
I still don’t get it tho we should have revolved sexual attraction for a good reason no?

I lied, my mindset is now so cucked it’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma