ORG MEMBER HERE CALLED UGLY BY MYRON GAINES

justin is more facially attractive and makes more money, simple
money is cope once u reach millionaire JFL if u think someone who makes 20 mil is living a different life as someone who makes 5 mil.

money is cope once u reach millionaire JFL if u think someone who makes 20 mil is living a different life as someone who makes 5 mil.
justin makes 20 mil jon zherka isn't even a millionaire i dont give a shit how much he makes justin mogs him financially and aesthetically to mumbai and back zherka doesnt have the ideal frame

justin makes 20 mil jon zherka isn't even a millionaire i dont give a shit how much he makes justin mogs him financially and aesthetically to mumbai and back zherka doesnt have the ideal frame
u have autism and have spent too much time on .org if u think a ginger is mogging zherka to anything

over for you

also zherka is a shitskin so obviously just look at his ethnic mutt eyes and mouth let alone his brown skin

u have autism and have spent too much time on .org if u think a ginger is mogging zherka to anything

over for you
yeah whatever justin mogs that baldie and the bloated fatass, he's 0.001% of men

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
who is myron gaines ? is he a pua ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin